JULIÀ TRAVEL, S.L. is a wholesaler/retailer dedicated to the visiting tourist industry in Spain.
It is part of GRUPO JULIÀ and has over 79 years’ experience in tourism and transport. Its professional staff works every day to add new quality products and services to its already excellent value for money; this includes new cultural, gastronomic and leisure experiences in Spain with an emphasis on being environmentally –friendly.
JULIÀ TRAVEL, S.L.
- is fully aware of the demands, requirements and expectations, both explicit and implicit, of its customers and always complies with legal stipulations.
- operates in a coherent manner so as to respond correctly to current and future conditions in the market and promote the spirit of continuous improvements as covered in standards UNE-EN-ISO 9001 and UNE-EN-ISO 14001 in their current versions.
- informs everyone across all levels of the company, as well as external suppliers, of the company’s objectives and criteria regarding occupational health and safety, quality and the environment.
- manages processes with the help of indicators and analyses progress of these ones. This allows to be aware of the current level of service and to ensure the level of quality required by our customers and operational excellence.
- complies with all legislation and regulations regarding occupational health and safety, quality and the environment which may be applicable, as well as many other requirements which JULIÀ TRAVEL considers opportune.
- studies and evaluates processes in advance which can reduce the environmental impact of the services it provides, as well as measures aimed at minimising occupational health and safety issues, thereby improving the work conditions of its co-workers with the support of new activities or services.
- reduces contamination and the production of waste products as far as possible in order to conserve natural resources, as well as prevent accidental emissions of any substances or waste energy.
- raises awareness for measures to improve both the environment and the working conditions for its staff, suppliers and customers.
- continuous improvement is the main catalyst for all of the activities the company carries out.
- integrates occupational health and safety, quality and environmental measures at all levels of the company
- involves the entire staff in order to achieve all the occupational health and safety, quality and environmental aims.
- establishes a training programme for all staff employed by the company to help them in their workplace and to contribute towards the continuous improvement of the company.
- develops continuous training programmes which are suitable for both internal and external customer’s needs
- establishes a working methodology in order to improve internal communication between the different departments and offices
- ensures the highest levels of safety for all staff, customers, vehicles, co-workers and facilities when carrying out its activities.
- makes the ingrated policy available to all those parties who it may affect. The policy is revised periodically in order to ensure it is always up to date regarding the company¡s requirements.
Pablo Iglesias, 84
08908 L'Hospitalet (Barcelona)
Tel. 934 026 900 - Fax 934 026 915