1st Day (Sun). BARCELONA – ZARAGOZA - MADRID
Departure from JULIA TRAVEL bus terminal (Calle Balmes 5, 300 mts far from Plaza Catalunya) at 08:30 a.m.Drive southwest along an industrial and agricultural area with certain relevance within Europe. Arrive to Zaragoza, capital city of Aragón, within the banks of Ebro River the most copious within the Iberian Peninsula. Zaragoza, known as Cesar Augusta during the Roman period had an important role in Spanish history. Sometime free to see the impressive Baroque architecture of the Basilic-Temple of Our Lady Pilar. Continue to Madrid. Accommodation at the hotel.
2nd Day (Mon). MADRID – CORDOBA – SEVILLE
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to Julià Travel bus terminal, located in the underground parking of the Plaza de Oriente. Departure at 08:30 a.m. southward along the land of Don Quixote, “The man from La Mancha”, along the way observes vast vineyards. Cross through the natural border of “Despeñaperros” and get into Andalucía, a region for itself that shows and enormous heritage from a splendorous past. Reach Cordoba. Impressive tour of its Mosque and other sites that will ease our mind and spirit strolling through its narrow winding streets of the Jewish Quarter. In the afternoon, after a short two hours ride reach Sevilla. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel.
3rd Day (Tue). SEVILLE
Breakfast at the hotel. Morning Monumental and Panoramic city tour – the Cathedral (from outside), the second largest in the Catholic world after St. Peters in Rome. The Santa Cruz Quarter, a natural scenario of “Carmen” as well as a precisely where the myth of “Don Juan” developed. The Maria Luisa Park and Spain square. - Afternoon at leisure for you to discover exclusive views, specific flavours of this active full of light city. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel. Optional Flamenco Tour.
4th Day (Wed). SEVILLE – GRANADA
Breakfast at the hotel. Drive east through the Caliphate road to the heart of Andalucia observing an endless number of olive trees on the way to Granada and it’s incredible and amazing monumental environment, last stronghold of the Moorish Kingdoms up to 1492. Visit the world famous Alhambra. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel. Optional Gipsy Flamenco show at Sacromonte quarter.
5th Day (Thu). GRANADA – VALENCIA
After breakfast at the hotel start driving looking for the Mediterranean coast. Via Murcia, capital of the fertile garden of the Segura river, continue north via Alicante, the second largest city within the autonomous region land of Valencia. Reach Valencia one of the main capitals of the Mediterranean coast with its modern Arts and Sciences Architectural Complex integrated by six elements: Hemispheric, Umbracle, Science Museum, Oceanographic, Palau de les Arts and Ágora.Valencia is also the home of the internationally well renowned and delicious “Paella”, Accommodation at the hotel.
6th Day (Fri). VALENCIA – BARCELONA
Breakfast at the hotel. Morning city tour of this bright city including a drive through the old city showing the most prominent buildings, we will then be driven past the old riverbed of the Turia to the most avant-garde complex “Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias” to watch the emblematic exteriors of the six buildings. Early afternoon departure northward all along the Mediterranean coast to Catalunya, via Tarragona, the Roman Tarraco. Reach Barcelona principal Mediterranean city, homeland of the famous architect Gaudí symbol of the Catalonian modernism. End of our services.
Andalucia and Mediterranean Coast from Barcelona
A unique itinerary to discover the most emblematic Andalusian cities and explore the Valencia’s Mediterranean style
- La Giralda joins the Arab and Christian culture in its tower of 97’5 metres high. To go up to its top allows enjoying astonishing panoramic views of Sevilla.
- The Generalife complex was built following the Nasrid Arabic style and consists of buildings, patios and gardens. Calmness, beauty and serenity is breathe during a walk through the Generalife.
- The City of the Arts and Sciences is an architectural and cultural complex designed by Santiago Calatrava. It stands out for the modern architecture of the Hemisfèric which resembles a giant eye.
- Guided visits in Cordoba, Seville, Granada (Alhambra) & Valencia
- Tour Escort during the tour
- Air conditioned deluxe motor-coach
- Accommodation at selected class
- Daily Breakfast and 3 dinners.
- Optional Gratuities
- Hotel Pick up - Drop off
- Any other services not mentioned
Accommodation classes are as follows:
- Tourist class:
- Madrid: Mayorazgo or similar
- Seville: Catalonia Santa Justa or similar
- Granada: Los Angeles or similar
- Valencia: Ilunion Aqua 3 or similar
- First class:
- Madrid: Tryp Madrid Plaza de España or Catalonia Gran Vía or similar
- Seville: Melia Lebreros or similar
- Granada: Melia Granada or similar
- Valencia: Tryp Valencia Oceanic or similar
- This tour is in English, Spanish and French. (French available from April to October 2017)
- During the stay in Madrid, Tour Escort service will not be available.
- Due to technical reasons, the journey from Barcelona to Madrid may be done by AVE train without tour escort service available.
- Print your voucher and check in at Julià Travel Gray Line Spain office between 8.00 am and 8.15 am at Balmes street nº5, Barcelona.
- Please contact us at least 24 hours in advance to reconfirm your tour and pick up time:
- Monday to Friday from 09.00 am to 6.00 pm at 0034 91 758 06 42
- Saturday & Sunday from 08.00 am to 6.00 pm at 00 34 91 559 96 05
- by email at email@example.com
- Cancellation policy: a 10% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled between 15 and 11 days prior to travel, 25% betwen 10 and 3 days and 50% if cancelled 48 hours prior to travel. 100% cancellation penalty willn apply in case of no-show
1st Day (Sun). BARCELONA – ZARAGOZA - MADRID