1st Day (Wed). BARCELONA – MADRID
Presentation at Barcelona “Sants” station. Departure by AVE train to Madrid. Arrival to Madrid “Puerta de Atocha” station and transfer to hotel. Accommodation.
2nd Day (Thu). MADRID – CORDOBA – SEVILLE
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to Julià Travel bus terminal, located in the underground parking of the Plaza de Oriente. Departure at 08:30 a.m. Drive southward along the land of Don Quixote, “The man from La Mancha”, along the way observe vast vineyards. Cross through the natural border of “Despeñaperros” and get into Andalucía, a region for itself that shows and enormous heritage from a splendorous past. Reach Cordoba. Impressive tour of its Mosque and other sites that will ease our mind and spirit strolling through its narrow winding streets of the Jewish Quarter. In the afternoon, after a short two hours ride reach Sevilla. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel.
3rd Day (Fri). SEVILLE
Breakfast at the hotel. Morning Monumental and Panoramic city tour – the Cathedral (from outside), the second largest in the Catholic world after St. Peters in Rome. The Santa Cruz Quarter, a natural scenario of “Carmen” as well as a precisely where the myth of “Don Juan” developed. - The Maria Luisa Park and Spain square. Afternoon at leisure for you to discover exclusive views, specific flavours of this active full of light city. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel. Optional Flamenco tour.
4th Day (Sat). SEVILLE – RONDA – COSTA DEL SOL
After breakfast at the hotel drive south passing typical villages. Reach Ronda; time free to admire this town of Celtic origin and the marvellous view of the valley and mountain range. In the afternoon continue on to the Costa del Sol, one of the most modern and important international tourist areas. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel.
5th Day (Sun). COSTA DEL SOL – GRANADA
Breakfast. Departure towards the city of Granada and its incredible and amazing monumental environment, last stronghold of the Moorish Kingdoms up to 1492. Visit the world famous Alhambra. Afternoon at leisure. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel. Optional Gipsy Flamenco show at Sacromonte quarter.
6th Day (Mon). GRANADA – TOLEDO – MADRID
Breakfast at the hotel. Drive northward where it emerges, toward the sky of Castilla and surrounded by the Tagus river, the impressive Imperial city of Toledo –World Heritage City- where the three cultures Christians, Moorish and Jewish, have lived together. Resume of the Spanish art, history and spirituality the whole town is a National Monument. The City tour includes the most important monuments, its narrow streets and the famous “Damasquinado” (gold and silver inlaying in iron). Continue to Madrid. End of our services.
Andalucia with Costa del Sol and Toledo from Barcelona
Sun, amazing beaches and beautiful towns make Andalucia and Costa del Sol a unique destination. Toledo’s charm is live in its old quarter
- The Mosque of Cordoba was built during the Muslim empire and was reconverted into a Catholic cathedral. It is the third biggest mosque in the world and stands out for its hundreds of decorated arches and columns that hold its roof.
- The Cathedral of Sevilla is the biggest Gothic cathedral in the world. Is a sign of its wide cultural and artistic past.
- La Alhambra is contemporary history of Granada’s arab past. Its buildings, towers, palaces, patios and gardens make La Alhambra one of the most visited monuments in Spain.
- Guided visits in Cordoba, Seville, Granada (Alhambra) and Toledo.
- Tour Escort during the tour.
- AVE train Barcelona-Madrid (flat rate tourist class).
- Air conditioned deluxe motor-coach.
- Transfer Madrid station to hotel.
- Accommodation at selected class.
- Daily breakfast and 4 dinners.
- On the AVE train journey to Madrid Tour Escort service is not available.
- During the stay in Madrid, tour Escort service will not be available.
- Any other services not specified.
Accommodation classes are as follows:
- Tourist class:
- Madrid: Mayorazgo or similar
- Seville: Catalonia Santa Justa or similar
- Costa del Sol: Sol Principe or similar
- Granada: Los Angeles or similar
- First class:
- Madrid: Tryp Madrid Plaza de España or Catalonia Gran Vía or similar
- Seville: Melià Lebreros or similar
- Costa del Sol: Sol Don Pablo / Don Marco or similar
- Granada: Abades Nevada Palace or similar
- On Winter season (November-March) all the guests will be accommodated at the hotel Son DonPablo/Don Marco in Costa del Sol.
- The tour will be in English, Spanish and French.
- This tour starts in Barcelona and ends in Madrid.
- This tour departs from Barcelona Sants Station.
- Print your voucher and the train tickets we will provide you by e-mail.
- Please contact us at least 24 hours in advance to reconfirm your tour and pick up time:
- Monday to Friday from 09.00 am to 6.00 pm at 0034 91 758 06 42
- Saturday & Sunday from 08.00 am to 6.00 pm at 00 34 91 559 96 05
- by email at email@example.com
- Cancellation policy: a 10% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled between 15 and 11 days prior to travel, 25% betwen 10 and 3 days and 50% if cancelled 48 hours prior to travel. 100% cancellation penalty willn apply in case of no-show
1st Day (Wed). BARCELONA – MADRID