DISCOVER SIX WORLDS IN A SINGLE DESTINATION
Six completely different worlds of adventure await you in PortAventura Park all designed with stunning theme details to enhance your experience. Mediterrània, Polynesia, SésamoAventura, China, México and Far West… Whatever you like to do, you'll find something to suit your tastes.
PortAventura Park hosts 40 rides for you to test your courage and feel an adrenaline rush. You will discover one-of-a-kind rides in Europe with records for height, speed and size. Climb on board for the ride of your life!
You will encounter intense, dizzying and exciting attractions such as Dragon Khan, Furius Baco and Shambhala, Europe’s highest roller coaster.
And when you want to turn it down a notch, there are other rides that are just as thrilling and surprising. Or cool off in water attractions like Angkor or Tutuki Splash.
You'll find plenty of attractions suitable for younger visitors: the Tomahawk roller-coaster in Far West, the exciting Coco Piloto plane ride, the Imperial China play area ... and lots more fun for the whole family.
You don't have to speed around on white-knuckle rides to have fun. We invite you to enjoy a different kind of entertainment: the magic of show business with up to 40 daily performances!
Let yourself be seduced by our exotic offers that await you. Discover dances from distant lands, tribal rhythms, shows by the light of bonfires and more.
Step inside the Gran Teatro Imperial and discover a world of magic and music where anything is possible: acrobats, dance routines and melodies … on with the show!
And don’t miss talking parrots in Aves del Paraíso, thousands of soap bubbles in Bubblebou, surprise meetings with friends from Sesame Street, a magical and colorful parade to close the park each day ... Young children will love the wonderful attractions created especially for them.
• Transfers to PortAventura Park are not included. The ticket will be given at Julia Travel Office, 5th Balmes St, Barcelona.
• The ticket is valid for one day, you can use it in any of the open days of the season (see timetable below) and is not refundable.
• PortAventura Park is located to PortAventura Park is located to 100km away from Barcelona City Center.
F.C.BARCELONA CAMP NOU EXPERIENCE MUSEUM & TOUR:
Get excited with the Dream Team Club!
The visit begins on the first floor of the Museum, which was renovated on June 12, 2010. This is a modern museum with large-format interactive walls, new showcases and a wide collection of objects that reveal the history of FC Barcelona and explain the values that have made Barça “more than a club”. The Camp Nou Experience retraces the steps of players that have made history, such as Kubala, Cruyff, Maradona, Guardiola and Ronaldinho, among others, and visitors can feel the true Barça passion by visiting the most emblematic areas of the Camp Nou: including the visitors’ changing room and the tunnel onto the pitch, from where a panoramic view of the whole stadium can be enjoyed. Here any football fan’s dream comes true as they sense just what it is like to be a Barça player.
You go on to visit the television studio, the mixed zone, the press-room and the commentary boxes. The tour ends on the second floor, where you can visit the fascinating Multimedia space, which was renovated in January 2010, and which has been received enthusiastically by members and visitors. The recommended time for a visit is approximately an hour and a half.
Transfers to Camp Nou stadium are not included. The ticket will be given at Julia Travel Office, 5th Balmes St, Barcelona. The ticket is valid for one use and you can use it in any of the open days (see time table below) before expiry date indicated on ticket. The ticket is not refundable.
PortAventura Park and Camp Nou Experience Ticket Only
Enjoy and save joining the tickets of the best attractions for everyone!: PortAventura World & F.C. Barcelona Camp Nou Experience
- The F.C. Barcelona history is showed to its visitors in a unique place that will delight any football lover.
- In Barça Museum: the trophies appear shiny in glass cabinets. The 23 Liga and the 5 Champions League trophies are shown majestically in the museum.
- PortAventura Park: Theme zones to get to know and get into exotic places like China, Polynesia, Far West, Mediterrània, México and SésamoAventura.
- PortAventura Park: Shambhala! is the highest roller-coaster in Europe and also has the longest fall in the continent.
- Entrance to F.C. Barcelona Museum and tour.
- Entrance to PortAventura Park (1 day pass).
- Audio guide.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Food and drink, unless specified.
- Optional gratuities.
- PortAventura Park:
- The ticket is valid for one day, you can use it in any of the open days of the season (see timetable) and is not refundable
- Closing times may vary, please consult.
- F.C.Barcelona Camp Nou
- The ticket is valid for one day, you can use it in any of the open days of the season (see timetable) and is not refundable.
- According to the schedule of matches, training sessions or special events FCB reserves the right to change the schedule, routes or close part of the museum tour. Please be informed before the visit.
- Special schedules:
- Days of La Liga or Spanish Cup matches: The Tour will be closed all day. The Museum will be open up to 3 hours before the start of the match (with a stadium visit from the second tier included) and will re-open 90 minutes before the match up to the start of said match.
- Champions League match days: The Tour will be closed all day and you can only visit the first floor of the Museum until 3 pm. The day before, the Tour route will be modified giving access to all areas except the 2nd floor of the Museum.
- The ticket price is valid until 31st December 2017 and could be changes since 1st January 2018
- Due to timetable of football program please take a note that opening hours of museum may be modified.
- No wheelchair access.
- You must exchange your voucher & collect the entrance tickets from: Julià Travel Gray Line Office at Balmes str.nº5, Barcelona before going to the Camp Nou stadium and PortAventura Park.
- It is INDISPENSABLE to attend JULIÀ Travel SL Office and picking up the tickets for Camp Nou at:
- Julia Travel Office at Carrer de Balmes, 5. 08007 Barcelona. Telephone number: ( 34) 93 317 64 54.
- Opening times: from Monday to Sunday from 8.30 am to 8 pm. The Office will be closed on 25th December and 1st January.
- Please ask for special schedule on 23rd June, 24th December, 26th December, 31st December, 5th January and 6th January.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- If the client attends directly to Camp Nou without the picking up of the tickets, will not be allowed to get into the Tour.
- They will be sent to the address indicated before.
- You must provide an identity document (ID Card, Passport or driving license) when exchanging your voucher for the entrance tickets at Julià Travel Gray Line office.
- Julià Travel Gray Line Spain contact: 0034 93 317 64 54 / email@example.com
- Please check carefully Camp Nou tour opening times.
- Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 24 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show
DISCOVER SIX WORLDS IN A SINGLE DESTINATION