1st Day (Sun). TORREMOLINOS – GRANADA
Morning departure towards the city of Granada and its incredible and amazing monumental environment, last stronghold of the Moorish Kingdoms up to 1492. Visit the world famous Alhambra. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel. Optional Gipsy Flamenco show at Sacromonte quarter.
2nd Day (Mon). GRANADA – TOLEDO – MADRID
Breakfast at the hotel. Drive northward where it emerges, toward the sky of Castilla and surrounded by the Tagus river, the impressive Imperial city of Toledo –World Heritage City- where the three cultures Christians, Moorish and Jewish, have lived together. Resume of the Spanish art, history and spirituality the whole town is a National Monument. The City tour will includes the most important monuments, its narrow streets and the famous “Damasquinado” (gold and silver inlaying in iron). Continue to Madrid, capital of Spain and its largest city, seat of government, and residence of the Spanish monarch, Madrid is also the diplomatic and economic centre and counts with a big offer of well known museums –among other important cultural offers- as The Prado, Thyssen Bornemisza and Reina Sofia Museums, Royal Palace, etc. Accommodation at the hotel.
3rd Day (Tue). MADRID
Breakfast at the hotel. Full day at leisure for you to discover the enchantments of this busy and, at the same time, historical city or to optionally visit to nearby places like Escorial, Segovia, etc. Accommodation at the hotel,
4th Day (Wed). MADRID
Breakfast at the hotel. Morning free to continue exploring the wonders that the city has to offer.
Afternoon Madrid panoramic city tour; find the medieval origins of the city, like the Arabic fortress, at the Barrio de la Morería, characterized by the antiquity of its buildingsdrive through the courtesan district of the Hapsburgs arvelous zed by Phillip II and his Renaissance and Baroque style buildings, Puerta del Sol, Plaza Mayor and Plaza de la Villa; the Madrid of the Bourbons and the complex town planning schemes of Charles III, the Royal Palace, Cibeles and Neptuno Fountains and the Puerta de Alcalá. Admire the XIX C. works such as Prado Museum. The contemporary Madrid with areas such as Gran Vía, Castellana, the district of Salamanca, Plaza Castilla and Parque del Oeste, as well as commercial and financial zones of Modern Madrid, the emblematic Las Ventas Bullring and the Santiago Bernabéu Football Stadium. A stop will be made at the famous “Hard Rock Café” to enjoy a free drink. Accommodation at the hotel.
5th Day (Thu). MADRID – CORDOBA – SEVILLE
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to Julià Travel bus terminal, located in the underground parking of the Plaza de Oriente). Departure at 08:30 a.m. southward along the land of Don Quixote, “The man from La Mancha”, along the way observe vast vineyards. Cross through the natural border of “Despeñaperros” and get into Andalucía, a region for itself that shows and enormous heritage from a splendorous past. Reach Cordoba. Impressive tour of its Mosque and other sites that will ease our mind and spirit strolling through its narrow winding streets of the Jewish Quarter. In the afternoon, after a short two hours ride reach Sevilla. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel.
6th Day (Fri). SEVILLE
Breakfast at the hotel. Morning Monumental and Panoramic city tour – the Cathedral (from outside), the second largest in the Catholic world after St. Peters in Rome. The Santa Cruz Quarter, a natural scenario of “Carmen” as well as a precisely where the myth of “Don Juan” developed. – The Maria Luisa Park and Spain square. Afternoon at leisure for you to discover exclusive views, specific flavours of this active full of light city. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel. Optional Flamenco tour.
7th Day (Sat). SEVILLE – RONDA – COSTA DEL SOL
After breakfast at the hotel drive south passing typical villages. Reach Ronda; time free to admire this town of Celtic origin and the marvelous view of the valley and mountain range. In the afternoon continue on to the Costa del Sol. End of our services.
Andalucia and Madrid with Toledo from Costa del Sol
A unique tour through Spain's culture: Andalucia was the home of Arabs and Jews, Madrid held the royalty and Toledo integrate three cultures in it
- The Generalife complex was built following the Nasrid Arabic style and consists of buildings, patios and gardens. Calmness, beauty and serenity is breathe during a walk through the Generalife.
- The Cathedral of Santa María de Toledo is an example of the Gothic architecture. Its north gate reminds of Paris Notre Dame and Puerta de los Leones is rich in Hispano-Flemish sculptures.
- The Royal Palace majestically shows its history of monarchs. It reigns in Plaza de Oriente in front of Catedral de la Almudena.
- Guided visits in Cordoba, Seville, Granada (Alhambra), Toledo and Madrid.
- Tour Escort during the tour.
- Transport by luxury coach with air conditioning.
- Accommodation in selected class.
- Daily Breakfast and 3 dinners.
- Any other service not specified.
Accommodation classes are as follows:
- Tourist class:
- Granada: Los Angeles or similar
- Madrid: Mayorazgo or similar
- Seville: Catalonia Santa Justa or similar
- First class:
- Granada: Abades Nevada Palace or similar
- Madrid:Tryp Madrid Plaza de España or Catalonia Gran Via or similar
- Seville: Melia Lebreros or similar
- This tour can be operated in English and Spanish.
- Tour combined with other tours, all participants may not have the same destination
- Depending on the section of the tour, a different tour escort may be used.
- No tour escort service is provided during the stay in Madrid
- The visit to Madrid will be conducted as a regular tour.
- This tour departs from the following Hotel Sol Don Pablo in Torremolinos
- Please contact us at least 24 hours in advance to reconfirm your tour and pick up time:
- Monday to Friday from 09.00 am to 6.00 pm at 0034 91 758 06 42
- Saturday & Sunday from 08.00 am to 6.00 pm at 00 34 91 559 96 05
- by email at email@example.com
- Cancellation policy:
1st Day (Sun). TORREMOLINOS – GRANADA