1st Day (Sun). TORREMOLINOS – GRANADA
Morning departure towards the city of Granada and its incredible and amazing monumental environment, last stronghold of the Moorish Kingdoms up to 1492. Visit the world famous Alhambra. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel. Optional Gipsy Flamenco show at Sacromonte quarter.
2nd Day (Mon). GRANADA – TOLEDO – MADRID
Breakfast at the hotel. Drive northward where it emerges, toward the sky of Castilla and surrounded by the Tagus river, the impressive Imperial city of Toledo –World Heritage City- where the three cultures Christians, Moorish and Jewish, have lived together. Resume of the Spanish art, history and spirituality the whole town is a National Monument. The City tour will includes the most important monuments, its narrow streets and the famous “Damasquinado” (gold and silver inlaying in iron). Continue to Madrid. Accommodation at the hotel.
3rd Day (Tue). MADRID – COSTA DEL SOL
Breakfast at the hotel. Morning Madrid panoramic city tour; find the medieval origins of the city, like the Arabic fortress, at the Barrio de la Morería, characterized by the antiquity of its buildingsdrive through the courtesan district of the Hapsburgs arvelous zed by Phillip II and his Renaissance and Baroque style buildings, Puerta del Sol, Plaza Mayor and Plaza de la Villa; the Madrid of the Bourbons and the complex town planning schemes of Charles III, the Royal Palace, Cibeles and Neptuno Fountains and the Puerta de Alcalá. Admire the XIX C. works such as Prado Museum. The contemporary Madrid with areas such as Gran Vía, Castellana, the district of Salamanca, Plaza Castilla and Parque del Oeste, as well as commercial and financial zones of Modern Madrid, the emblematic Las Ventas Bullring and the Santiago Bernabéu Football Stadium. A stop will be made at the famous “Hard Rock Café” to enjoy a free drink.In the afternoon call on Madrid “Puerta de Atocha” train station to depart at 5:35 p.m. by AVE, high speed train to Malaga (Costa del Sol) arrival at 8:30 pm. Enjoy the journey with the comfort and operating speed of this AVE train. End of our services.
Granada, Toledo and Madrid from Costa del Sol
The Nasrid memory of Granada, the historical multiculturalism of Toledo and the royalty of Madrid in an essential tour. Three cities rich in culture
- La Alhambra is contemporary history of Granada’s arab past. Its buildings, towers, palaces, patios and gardens make La Alhambra one of the most visited monuments in Spain.
- The Cathedral of Santa María de Toledo is an example of the Gothic architecture. Its north gate reminds of Pari’s Notre Dame and Puerta de los Leones is rich in Hispano-Flemish sculptures.
- Plaza Mayor is the heart of Hapsburg Madrid. Arco de Cuchilleros, Casa de la Panadería and the Statue of Felipe III mark this square charm.
- Guided visits in Granada (Alhambra), Toledo and Madrid
- Tour Escort during the tour.
- Air conditioned deluxe motor-coach & back to Malaga (Costa del Sol) by train AVE (“flat rate” tourist class).
- Accommodation in selected class
- 2 breakfasts and 1 dinner.
- Any other service not specified
Accommodation classes are as follows:
- Tourist class:
- Granada: Los Angeles or similar
- Madrid: Mayorazgo or similar
- First class:
- Granada: Abades Nevada Palace or similar
- Madrid: Tryp Plaza de España or Catalonia Gran Via or similar
- This tour can be operated in English, Spanish and French
- The visit to Madrid will be conducted as a regular tour.
- Tour escort service is not provided for the high-speed train journey to Malaga.
- This tour depart from the Hotel Sol Don Pablo in Torremolinos.
- Please contact us at least 24 hours in advance to reconfirm your tour and pick up time:
- Monday to Friday from 09.00 am to 6.00 pm at 0034 91 758 06 42
- Saturday & Sunday from 08.00 am to 6.00 pm at 00 34 91 559 96 05
- by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellation policy: a 10% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled between 15 and 11 days prior to travel, 25% betwen 10 and 3 days and 50% if cancelled 48 hours prior to travel. 100% cancellation penalty will apply in case of no-show
1st Day (Sun). TORREMOLINOS – GRANADA