1st Day (Thu). MADRID – CORDOBA – SEVILLE
Departure from JULIÁ TRAVEL bus terminal, located in the underground parking of the Plaza de Oriente at 08:30 a.m. Drive southward along the land of Don Quixote, “The man from La Mancha”, along the way observe vast vineyards. Cross through the natural border of “Despeñaperros” and get into Andalucía, a region for itself that shows and enormous heritage from a splendorous past. Reach Cordoba. Impressive tour of its Mosque and other sites that will ease our mind and spirit strolling through its narrow winding streets of the Jewish Quarter. In the afternoon, after a short two hours ride reach Sevilla. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel.
2nd Day (Fri). SEVILLE
Breakfast at the hotel. Morning Monumental and Panoramic city tour – the Cathedral (from outside), the second largest in the Catholic world after St. Peters in Rome. The Santa Cruz Quarter, a natural scenario of “Carmen” as well as a precisely where the myth of “Don Juan” developed. - The Maria Luisa Park and Spain square. Afternoon at leisure for you to discover exclusive views, specific flavours of this active full of light city. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel. Optional Flamenco tour.
3rd Day (Sat). SEVILLE – RONDA – COSTA DEL SOL
After breakfast at the hotel drive south passing typical villages. Reach Ronda; time free to admire this town of Celtic origin and the marvellous view of the valley and mountain range. In the afternoon continue on to the Costa del Sol, one of the most modern and important international tourist areas. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel.
4th Day (Sun). COSTA DEL SOL – FEZ
Breakfast at the hotel. Drive along the picturesque tourist route of Costa del Sol via internationally renowned places as Marbella and Puerto Banus, arrive Algeciras or Tarifa where a ferry boat will be used for a short and interesting crossing of the strait of Gibraltar towards Africa. Arrival to Morocco, disembark, clear customs and continue on by bus via Larache to Fez, the most monumental one of the Imperial Cities, its University of “Karaouyne” is the largest Islamic sanctuary in Morocco, ancient theological schools, etc. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel.
5th Day (Mon). FEZ
Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy a morning city tour of the most ancient and monumental of the Imperial Cities visiting the most interesting points: the 7 gates of the Royal Palace, Jewish Quarters or Mellah, gate of Bab Bou Jelous and walking tour of the “Medina” (Old City), declared World Heritage Site. Afternoon free. Dinner and accommodation at hotel. Optional dinner with show.
6th Day (Tue). FEZ – MEKNES – MARRAKECH
After breakfast at the hotel drive towards the ancient city of Meknes, old walled (40 Kms.) imperial city located in the heart of the Mid Atlas. Panoramic tour; admire the great Bab Al Mansour Gate, Morocco’s most beautiful Gate and the most well known monument in town. Continue driving southwards through the Mid-Atlas mountains to Marrakeck, Capital of the South, which is located within an extensive oasis between the Atlas Mountains and the pre-desertic area. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel.
7th Day (Wed). MARRAKECH
Breakfast at the hotel. City sightseeing, including the Koutoubia Tower, twin tower of the Giralda in Seville, Saadines Tombs and Bay Palace. In the afternoon walk around the medina, souks and the magic Jma El Fna Square, which is packed with fortune tellers, snake tamers, acrobats, dancers, all making the centre of the city an open air theatre that requires the participance of the audience. Don’t forget your camera. Back to the hotel, time free. Dinner and accommodation at hotel. Optional dinner with show at “Fantasia Chez Ali”.
8th Day (Thu). MARRAKECH – CASABLANCA – RABAT
After breakfast departure northwards via Benguerir and Settat to Casablanca, actual industrial and economic capital and the most populated city housing a 10% of the Country population. Panoramic tour through the most interesting sections of the city, Anfa boulevard, Nations square, residential areas and visit from the outside of the Hassan II grand mosque. Afternoon departure to Rabat, diplomatic and administrative capital, official residence of the King Mohamed VI. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel.
9th Day (Fri). RABAT – LARACHE – TANGIER
Breakfast at the hotel. Morning city tour visiting the important sights as the Royal Palace from outside, Mohamed V Mausoleum, the unfinished Hassan Tower which are important examples of the Almohade architecture. In the afternoon, via Larache, we will head for Tangiers, cosmopolitan city that has always been pretended due to its strategic location, at the main gate of Europe and Africa. Short panoramic tour. Time at leisure. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel.
10th Day (Sat). TANGIER – COSTA DEL SOL
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to the pier and board the ferry to return across the strait of Gibraltar back to Spain. Drive along the Costa del Sol towards the hotel. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel.
11th Day (Sun). COSTA DEL SOL – GRANADA
After breakfast at the hotel departure towards the city of Granada and its incredible and amazing monumental environment, last stronghold of the Moorish Kingdoms up to 1492. Visit the world famous Alhambra. Afternoon at leisure. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel. Optional Gipsy Flamenco show at Sacromonte Square.
12th Day (Mon). GRANADA – TOLEDO – MADRID
Breakfast at the hotel. Drive northward where it emerges, toward the sky of Castilla and surrounded by the Tagus river, the impressive Imperial city of Toledo –World Heritage City- where the three cultures Christians, Moorish and Jewish, have lived together. Resume of the Spanish art, history and spirituality the whole town is a National Monument. The City tour will includes the most important monuments, its narrow streets and the famous “Damasquinado” (gold and silver inlaying in iron). Continue to Madrid. End of our services.
Andalucia and Morocco from Madrid
The Andalucia's Arabic legacy's charm to continue with the magical history and culture of the most splendid Morocco's cities
- The Cathedral of Sevilla is the biggest Gothic cathedral in the world. Is a sign of its wide cultural and artistic past.
- The Jma el-Fna Square, located in the heart of Marrakech, offers a wide range of colours, scents and flavours. Street juice shops, snake-charmers, traditional medicine… The entrance to the Medina, the place to get a feel of Moroccan tradition and culture
- The Hassan II Mosque is a majestic building and one of world’s largest and most important cult centres of the Islamic tradition. Its location next to the sea and its impressive minaret offer a unique panoramic view
- Guided visits in Cordoba, Seville, Granada (Alhambra), Toledo, Fez, Meknes, Marrakech, Casablanca, Rabat and Tangier.
- Tour Escort during the tour.
- Air conditioned deluxe motor-coach.
- Accommodation at selected class.
- Daily breakfast and 11 dinners.
- Any other services.
Accommodation classes are as follows:
- Superior T class:
- Seville: Catalonia Santa Justa or similar
- Costa del Sol: Sol Principe or similar
- Fez: Volubilis or Menzeh Zalagh or similar
- Marrakech: Atlas Asni or Golden Tulip or similar
- Rabat: Farah Rabat or similar
- Tanger: Hilton or Solazur or similar
- Granada: Los Angeles or similar
- Superior Plus A class:
- Seville: Melia Lebreros or similar
- Costa del Sol: Sol Don Pablo or Don Marco or Sol Principe or similar
- Fez: Royal Mirage or Parc Palace or similar
- Marrakech: Atlas Medina or Royal Mirage or similar
- Rabat: Farah Rabat or similar
- Tanger: Royal Tulip or similar
- Granada: Abades Nevada Palace or similar
- This tour might be a combination of different programs. If applies there might be a change in the tour escort and passengers between the programs.
- Only one piece of luggage per person is allowed. Passengers have to go through customs control with their own luggage.
- Passport details are required at least 72 hours in advance to the tour’s departure.
- On Winter season (November-January) all the guests will be accommodated at the hotel Sol Don Pablo/Don Marco / Sol Principe in Costa del Sol
- Print your voucher and check in at Julià Travel bus terminal between 8.00 am and 8.15 am at underground parking level -2 of the Plaza de Oriente, Madrid.
- Please contact us at least 24 hours in advance to reconfirm your tour and pick up time:
- Monday to Friday from 09.00 am to 6.00 pm at 0034 91 758 06 42
- Saturday & Sunday from 08.00 am to 6.00 pm at 00 34 91 559 96 05
- by email at email@example.com
- Cancellation policy:
1st Day (Thu). MADRID – CORDOBA – SEVILLE