1st Day (Mon) MADRID – CORDOBA – SEVILLE
Departure from JULIÁ TRAVEL bus terminal, located in the underground parking of the Plaza de Orienteat 08:30 a.m. Drive southward along the land of Don Quixote, “The man from La Mancha”, along the way observes vast vineyards. Cross through the natural border of “Despeñaperros” and get into Andalucía, a region for itself that shows and enormous heritage from a splendorous past. Reach Cordoba. Impressive tour of its Mosque and other sites that will ease our mind and spirit strolling through its narrow winding streets of the Jewish Quarter. In the afternoon, after a short two hours ride reach Sevilla. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel.
2nd Day (Tue). SEVILLE
Breakfast at the hotel. Morning Monumental and Panoramic city tour – the Cathedral (from outside), the second largest in the Catholic world after St. Peters in Rome. The Santa Cruz Quarter, a natural scenario of “Carmen” as well as a precisely where the myth of “Don Juan” developed. The Maria Luisa Park and Spain square. - Afternoon at leisure for you to discover exclusive views, specific flavours of this active full of light city. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel. Optional Flamenco Tour.
3rd Day (Wed). SEVILLE – GRANADA
Breakfast at the hotel. Drive east through the Caliphate road to the heart of Andalucia observing an endless number of olive trees on the way to Granada and its incredible and amazing monumental environment, last stronghold of the Moorish Kingdoms up to 1492. Visit the world famous Alhambra. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel. Optional Gipsy Flamenco show at Sacromonte quarter
4th Day (Thu). GRANADA – VALENCIA
After breakfast at the hotel start driving looking for the Mediterranean coast. Via Murcia, capital of the fertile garden of the Segura river, continue north via Alicante, the second largest city within the autonomous region land of Valencia. Reach Valencia one of the main capitals of the Mediterranean coast with its modern Arts and Sciences Architectural Complex integrated by six elements: Hemispheric, Umbracle, Science Museum, Oceanographic, Palau de les Arts and Ágora. Valencia is also the home of the internationally well renowned and delicious “Paella”, Accommodation at the hotel.
5th Day (Fri). VALENCIA – BARCELONA
Breakfast at the hotel. Morning city tour of this bright city including a drive through the old city showing the most prominent buildings, we will then be driven past the old riverbed of the Turia to the most avant-garde complex “Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias” to watch the emblematic exteriors of the six buildings. Early afternoon departure northward all along the Mediterranean coast to Catalunya, via Tarragona, the Roman Tarraco. Reach Barcelona principal Mediterranean city homeland of the famous architect Gaudí symbol of the Catalonian modernism. Accommodation at the hotel.
6th Day (Sat). BARCELONA
Breakfast at the hotel. Morning city tour of Barcelona well known world wide for the Olympic Games during 1992, drive along the main avenues with impressive modernist buildings by Gaudí such as La Pedrera, Casa Milá, etc. - declared World Heritage buildings. - The Montjuich Park with spectacular views of the city and harbour, Olympic Ring, monument to Columbus and the emblematic Gothic Quarter, heart of the old city and its historical centre. Afternoon is for you to keep on discovering this city full attractive offers as well as exquisite and varied gastronomy. Accommodation at the hotel.
7th Day (Sun). BARCELONA – ZARAGOZA – MADRID
After breakfast at the hotel departure southwest along an industrial and agricultural area with certain relevance within Europe. Arrive to Zaragoza, capital city of Aragón, within the banks of Ebro river the most copious within the Iberian Peninsula. Zaragoza, known as Cesar Augusta during the Roman period had an important role in Spanish history. Some time free to see the impressive Baroque architecture of the Basilic-Temple of Our Lady Pilar. Continue to Madrid. End of our services.
Andalusia and the Mediterranean Coast with Barcelona from Madrid
A unique itinerary through two of the most special Andalusian cities, Sevilla and Granada, and two very Mediterranean cities, Valencia and Barcelona
- Cordoba's Synagogue is located in the Jewish Quarter. Accessed from the street there is the courtyard that takes to the prayer’s rooms.
- La Alhambra is contemporary history of Granada’s arab past. Its buildings, towers, palaces, patios and gardens make La Alhambra one of the most visited monuments in Spain.
- The City of the Arts and Sciences is an architectural and cultural complex designed by Santiago Calatrava. It stands out for the modern architecture of the Hemisfèric which resembles a giant eye.
- Guided visits in Cordoba, Seville, Granada (Alhambra), Valencia and Barcelona
- Tour Escort during the tour
- Air conditioned deluxe motor-coach
- Accommodation at selected class
- Daily breakfast and 3 dinners.
- Any other services not specified.
Accommodation classes are as follows:
- Tourist class:
- Seville: Catalonia Santa Justa or similar
- Granada: Los Angeles or similar
- Valencia: Ilunion Aqua 3 or similar
- Barcelona: Catalonia Barcelona 505 or similar
- First class:
- Seville: Melia Lebreros or similar
- Granada: Melia Granada or similar
- Valencia: Tryp Valencia Oceanic or similar
- Barcelona: Barceloina Plaza or similar
- This tour can be operated in English, Spanish and French. (French from April to October)
- This is a combined tour and participants could have different city destination. According to the tour segment a different Tour Escort maybe used.
- Print your voucher and check in at Julià Travel Bus Terminal between 8.00 am and 8.15 am at Plaza Oriente underground parking level -2, Madrid.
- Please contact us at least 24 hours in advance to reconfirm your tour and pick up time:
- Monday to Friday from 09.00 am to 6.00 pm at 0034 91 758 06 42
- Saturday & Sunday from 08.00 am to 6.00 pm at 00 34 91 559 96 05
- by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellation policy:
1st Day (Mon) MADRID – CORDOBA – SEVILLE