1st Day (Sun). MADRID – CACERES – CORDOBA
Departure from JULIÁ TRAVEL bus terminal, located in the underground parking of the Plaza de Orienteat 08:30 a.m. Drive westwards on a modern highway towards Extremadura, homeland of many discoverers of the new world. Arrive Cáceres, capital of the province, declared World Heritage City. Time at leisure to walk through the old town with its ancient walls and well known medieval quarter. Afterwards, continue on driving south towards Cordoba, once the capital of the Caliphate. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel.
2nd Day (Mon). CORDOBA – SEVILLA
Breakfast at the hotel. City tour including its impressive “Mosque”, today a Cathedral, and other sites that will ease our mind and spirit strolling through its narrow winding streets of the Jewish Quarter. Continue on towards Sevilla. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel.
3rd Day (Tue). SEVILLE
Breakfast at the hotel. Morning Monumental and Panoramic city tour – the Cathedral (from outside), the second largest in the Catholic world after St. Peters in Rome. The Santa Cruz Quarter, a natural scenario of “Carmen” as well as a precisely where the myth of “Don Juan” developed. The Maria Luisa Park and Spain square. - Afternoon at leisure for you to discover exclusive views, specific flavours of this active full of light city. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel. Optional Flamenco Tour.
4th Day (Wed). SEVILLE – RONDA – COSTA DEL SOL
After breakfast at the hotel drive south passing typical villages. Reach Ronda; time at leisure to admire this town of Celtic origin and the marvellous view of the valley and mountain range. Continue on to the Costa del Sol, one of the most modern and important international tourist areas. Afternoon at leisure. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel.
5th Day (Thu). COSTA DEL SOL – GRANADA
Breakfast. Departure towards the city of Granada and its incredible and amazing monumental environment, last stronghold of the Moorish Kingdoms up to 1492. Visit the world famous Alhambra. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel. Optional Gipsy Flamenco show at Sacromonte quarter.
6th Day (Fri). GRANADA – TOLEDO – MADRID
Breakfast at the hotel. Drive northward where it emerges, toward the sky of Castilla and surrounded by the Tagus river, the impressive Imperial city of Toledo –World Heritage City- where the three cultures Christians, Moorish and Jewish, have lived together. Resume of the Spanish art, history and spirituality the whole town is a National Monument. The City tour will includes the most important monuments, its narrow streets and the famous “Damasquinado” (gold and silver inlaying in iron). Continue to Madrid. End of our services.
Andalusia with Cordoba, Costa del Sol and Toledo from Madrid
A tour through very historical cities: the Arabic mark in Córdoba and Sevilla, the medieval layout in Ronda and the cultures’ coexistence in Toledo
- Cordoba Synagogue is located in the Jewish Quarter. Accessed from the street there is the courtyard that takes to the prayer’s rooms.
- The Real Alcázar de Sevilla is a majestic complex of royal palaces, patios and grades. The Palacio Mudéjar o de Pedro I is its most characteristic building.
- Albaicín is the historical neighbourhood of Granada. The Arab and Mediterranean architecture are alive in the beauty of its narrow streets and typical houses.
- The Church of Santo Tomé holds El Greco masterpiece painting ‘The Burial of the Count of Orgaz’, set over this genius painter tomb.
- Guided visits in Cordoba, Seville, Granada (Alhambra) & Toledo
- Tour Escort during the route
- Transport by luxury coach with air-conditioning
- Accommodation at selected class
- Daily breakfast and five dinners
- Other services not specified
Accommodation classes are as follows:
- Superior T class:
- Cordoba: Tryp Cordoba or similar
- Seville: Catalonia Santa Justa or similar
- Costa del Sol: Sol Principe or similar
- Granada: Alixares or similar
- Superior Plus A class:
- Cordoba: Hesperia Cordoba or similar
- Seville: Tryp Macarena or similar
- Costa del Sol: Sol Don Marco / Don Pablo or Sol Principe or similar
- Granada: Gran Hotel Luna or similar(*) On Winter season (November-January) all the guests will be accommodated at the hotel Sol Don Pablo/Don Marco / Sol Principe in Costa del Sol.
- This tour may be operated in English, Spanish and French (French from April to October)
- Print your voucher and check in between 8.00 am and 8.15 am at Plaza de Oriente coach parking level -2.
- Please contact us at least 24 hours in advance to reconfirm your tour and pick up time:
- Monday to Friday from 09.00 am to 6.00 pm at 0034 91 758 06 42
- Saturday & Sunday from 08.00 am to 6.00 pm at 00 34 91 559 96 05
- by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellation Policy:
1st Day (Sun). MADRID – CACERES – CORDOBA