1st Day (Thu). MADRID – CORDOBA – SEVILLE
Departure from JULIÀ TRAVEL bus terminal, located in the underground parking of the Plaza de Oriente at 08:30 a.m. Drive southward along the land of Don Quixote, “The man from La Mancha”, along the way observe vast vineyards. Cross through the natural border of “Despeñaperros” and get into Andalusia, a region for itself that shows and enormous heritage from a splendorous past. Reach Cordoba. Impressive tour of its Mosque and other sites that will ease our mind and spirit strolling through its narrow winding streets of the Jewish Quarter. In the afternoon, after a short two hours ride reach Seville. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel.
2nd Day (Fri). SEVILLE
Breakfast at the hotel. Morning Monumental and Panoramic city tour – the Cathedral (from outside), the second largest in the Catholic world after St. Peters in Rome. The Santa Cruz Quarter, a natural scenario of “Carmen” as well as a precisely where the myth of “Don Juan” developed. - The Maria Luisa Park and Spain square. Afternoon at leisure for you to discover exclusive views, specific flavors of this active full of light city. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel. Optional Flamenco tour.
3rd Day (Sat). SEVILLE – RONDA – COSTA DEL SOL
After breakfast at the hotel drive south passing typical villages. Reach Ronda; time free to admire this town of Celtic origin and the marvelous view of the valley and mountain range. In the afternoon continue on to the Costa del Sol, one of the most modern and important international tourist areas. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel.
4th Day (Sun). COSTA DEL SOL – GRANADA
Breakfast. Departure towards the city of Granada and its incredible and amazing monumental environment, last stronghold of the Moorish Kingdoms up to 1492. Visit the world famous Alhambra. Afternoon at leisure. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel. Optional Gypsy Flamenco show at Sacromonte quarter.
5th Day (Mon). GRANADA – TOLEDO – MADRID
Breakfast at the hotel. Drive northward where it emerges, toward the sky of Castilla and surrounded by the Tagus river, the impressive Imperial city of Toledo –World Heritage City- where the three cultures Christians, Moorish and Jewish, have lived together. Resume of the Spanish art, history and spirituality the whole town is a National Monument. The City tour includes the most important monuments, its narrow streets and the famous “Damasquinado” (gold and silver inlaying in iron). Continue to Madrid. END OF OUR SERVICES.
Andalusia with Costa del Sol and Toledo from Madrid
Sun, amazing beaches and beautiful towns make Andalusia and Costa del Sol a unique destination. Toledo’s charm is live in its old quarter
- Cordoba's Synagogue is located in the Jewish Quarter. Accessed from the street there is the courtyard that takes to the prayer’s rooms.
- The reflection of sun in the Torre del Oro makes this monument to look golden, as its name itself.
- The Generalife complex was built following the Nasrid Arabic style and consists of buildings, patios and gardens. Calmness, beauty and serenity is breathe during a walk through the Generalife.
- The Church of Santo Tomé holds El Greco masterpiece painting ‘The Burial of the Count of Orgaz’, set over this genius painter tomb.
- Guided visits in Cordoba, Seville, Granada (Alhambra) and Toledo
- Tour Escort during the tour
- Air conditioned deluxe motor-coach
- Four nights accommodation at selected class
- Daily breakfast and four dinners.
- Any other service not specified.
- This tour can be operated in English and Spanish
- Accommodation in Superior T class are as detailed below:
- Seville: Catalonia Santa Justa or similar
- Costa del Sol: Sol Principe or similar
- Granada: Los Angeles or similar
- Accommodation in Superior Plus A Class are as detailed below:
- Seville: Melia Lebreros or similar
- Costa del Sol: Sol Don Pablo / Don Marco or similar
- Granada: Abades Nevada Palace or similar
- On Winter season (November-January) all the guests will be accommodated at the hotel Sol Don Pablo/Don Marco / Sol Principe in Costa del Sol.
- Cancellation policy:
- 5% penalty if the cancellation occurs between 10 and 15 days before the departure of the circuit.
- 15% penalty if the cancellation occurs between 9 and 3 days before the departure of the circuit.
- 25% penalty if cancellation takes place in the 48 hours before the departure of the circuit.
- 100% penalty if cancellation takes place less than 48 hours before the departure of the circuit or in case of No-Show
- Print your voucher and check in between 8.00 am and 8.15 am at Plaza de Oriente coach parking level -2.
- Please contact us at least 24 hours in advance to reconfirm your tour and pickup time:
- Monday to Friday from 9 am to 6 pm at 0034 91 758 06 42
- Saturday & Sunday from 8 am to 6 pm at 00 34 91 559 96 05
1st Day (Thu). MADRID – CORDOBA – SEVILLE