1st Day (Tue). MADRID – ASTORGA – LUGO
Departure from JULIÁ TRAVEL bus terminal, located in the underground parking of the Plaza de Oriente at 08:30 a.m. Towards Villacastin and Medina del Campo, where we will admire the impressive Castillian Castle of La Mota. Continue to Astorga, brief stop to admire the Episcopal Palace of Antonio Gaudi. Depart to Lugo, which holds one of the most impressive roman ramparts with a permiter of 2266 metres in circumference declared World Heritage. Accommodation.
2nd Day (Wed). LUGO – A CORUÑA
Breakfast at the hotel. Departure to La Coruña. Brief panoramic driver through the main avenues of this fabulous town driving by the Marine Avenue to admire the elegance of this city with the typical Galician arquitecture of glass house galleries. Brief stop in one of the wonders of the world the oldest working lighthouse the “ Tower of Hercules” dating back from the roman period. Afternoon at leisure where you can assist an optional tour to the Rias Altas. Accommodation.
3rd Day (Thu). A CORUÑA – SANTIAGO DE COMPOSTELA
Breakfast at hotel. Departure to Santiago de Compostela declared World Heritage as it is one of the most important centre of Christian Pilgrimages in Spain as the end of the Camino de Santiago route built during the Roman Empire. City tour where we will see the main square called Obradoiro and also the Cathedral ( entrance included ) dedicated to the Apostle Santiago. Afternoon free at leisure to explore the narrow cobblestone streets and get the feel of the student atmosphere. Accommodation.
4th Day (Fri). SANTIAGO DE COMPOSTELA – RIAS BAJAS – LA TOJA – VIGO
Breakfast at the hotel. Departure towards one of the most pictureque areas of Galicia, the Rias Bajas. Driving through this magnificent landscape we will arrive to la Toja Island, universally know for its spa. Free time and continue to the Ria de Arosa, passing through Pontevedra to arrive to Vigo, situated in the middle of the Rias Baixas. Afternoon at leisure to enjoy this lively city or an optional tour to Bayona and Santa Tecla to see the old celtic remains situated on the hill of Santa Tecla and the impressive views of the Miño River and of Portugal. Accommodation.
5th Day (Sat). VIGO - SALAMANCA – MADRID
Breakfast at the hotel. Departure to Salamanca following The Old Silver Route built during the roman times. On arrival free time in this world renowned city with one of the oldest universities in Europe, the magnificent Plaza Mayor, the Shells House, old and new Cathedral. Continue towards Villacastin crossing through the Guadarrama mountain range to arrive to Madrid. End of our services.
Galicia and Rias Baixas from Madrid - 5 Day Tour
If, like they say, everyone chooses their destination, in Galicia there is a destination made to your measure. Come aboard with us!
- Are you fascinated by architecture, museums, culture, bars..? The seven Galician cities are splendidly well connected to each other and offer you everything you desire.
- Magnificent architecture in Santiago de Compostela, the capital, with one of Europe's best preserved historic quarters and a rich cultural life.
- Lugo is a city with a splendorous Roman past, which is evidenced by its Wall which is a World Heritage Site, its Roman Baths or its Roman Bridge
- Guided tour of Santiago and panoramic sightseeing tour in A Coruña.
- Tour Escort during the tour.
- Air conditioned deluxe motor-coach.
- 4 nights of accommodation in 4-star hotels
- Daily breakfast.
- Any other service not specified.
Accomodation will be as follows:
- Superior Plus A class:
- Lugo: Mendez Núñez or similar
- A Coruña: Tryp Coruña or similar
- Santiago: Tryp Santiago or similar
- Vigo: Ciudad de Vigo or similar
- Transport companies allow only one suitcase per person , with a weight limit of 30 kg for travel by coach/bus.
- This circuit only runs with a minimum of 2 persons per departure, in case that this minimum has not been reached, an alternative date or cancel option without penalties will be offered.
- Print your voucher and check in between 8.00 am and 8.15 am at Plaza de Oriente coach parking level -2, Madrid.
- Please contact us at least 24 hours in advance to reconfirm your tour and pick up time: Monday to Friday from 09.00 am to 6.00 pm at 0034 91 758 06 42 // Saturday & Sunday from 08.00 am to 6.00 pm at 00 34 91 559 96 05. By email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellation policy: a 10% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled between 15 and 11 days prior to travel, 25% betwen 10 and 3 days and 50% if cancelled 48 hours prior to travel. 100% cancellation penalty willn apply in case of no-show
1st Day (Tue). MADRID – ASTORGA – LUGO