1st Day (Wed). MADRID – TRUJILLO – LISBON
Departure from JULIÁ TRAVEL bus terminal, located in the underground parking of the Plaza de Orienteat 08:30 a.m. Drive westbound towards the region of Extremadura, a relaxing drive to Trujillo, hometown of many discoverers of the new world. Time free to explore its beautiful and monumental Plaza Mayor. Continue on through Portuguese soil along the Alentejo plains via historic sites as Elvas, Estremoz and Setubal. Arrive over the impressive bridge 25th April to Lisbon, capital city of Portugal. Accommodation at the hotel. Optional night tour to attend a show of Fado, typical Portuguese song and music.
2nd Day (Thu). LISBON
Breakfast at the hotel. Morning sightseeing tour of the ancient Olissipo, drive through its main squares and avenues, Belem Tower, Jeronimos Monastery, Coach Museum, Monument to the Discoverers, Marquis of Pombal Square, Liberty Avenue. Afternoon at leisure for you to catch the nostalgic corners of Alfama Quarter, the old city gathered next to its Castle, with old buildings nested in narrow twisting “Ruas” full of colour housing the genuine “tabernas” where Fado sounds as a missing past. Accommodation at the hotel.
3rd Day (Fri). LISBON–OBIDOS–ALCOBAÇA–NAZARE – BATALHA - FATIMA
Breakfast at the hotel. Drive northland, arrive to our first point of interest: the beautiful walled town of Óbidos with its picturesque streets and the Pousada do Castelo. Continue to Alcobaça visit a 12th century church containing the tombs of Pablo and Inês de Castro, followed by a visit to the picturesque fishing village of Nazaré. Weather permitting, continue to the Sitio to have a panoramic view of the beach and the village. Afternoon visit the Batalha Monastery, a masterpiece of Gothic and Manueline style considered a World Heritage place by UNESCO. Continue to Fátima. Accommodation at the hotel.
4th Day (Sat). FATIMA – LISBON
Breakfast at the hotel. Day at your leisure for activities of a personal nature in Fátima, center of Christian faith and World Pilgrims Sanctuary with its impressive Basilica and Cova da Iria where Virgin Mary appeared. The church where the tombstones of Lucia, Jacinta and Francisco are, The Chapel of Apparitions, heart of the shrine. At the end of the day return to Lisbon through the colorful farming region. Accommodation at the hotel.
5th Day (Sun). LISBON – CACERES – MADRID
Breakfast at the hotel. Departure at 07:30 hrs. to Caceres considered as World Heritage placebecause of the city's blend of Roman, Islamic, Northern Gothic and Italian Renaissance architecture. Walk through its Plaza Mayor and the Old Town with its famous Medieval Quarter. Continue to Madrid. End of our services.
Lisbon with Fatima from Madrid
Lisbon waits for its visitors to show them the colouring of its 'ruas'. Fátima is the Catholic pilgrimage city per excellence
- The Alfama district, located at the foot of the Castle of São Jorge, shows the nature of the old fishermen’s neighbourhood. Its picturesque tiny streets are wonderful to get lost in and to discover the charm of the city.
- The Sanctuary of Fatima, built in the 20th century after the apparitions of the Virgin, is the destination of an inner journey of Christian faith. It is one of the main Marian shrines of the world.
- Guided visits indicated in the itinerary plus Lisbon.
- Tour Escort during the tour.
- Air conditioned deluxe motor-coach.
- Accommodation at selected class.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Any other services not specified.
Accomodation will be as follows:
- Superior Plus A class:
- Lisbon: Lutecia or similar
- Fatima: Santa María or similar
- Lisbon local city tax not included, to be paid directly to the hotel.
- Print your voucher and check in between 8.00 am and 8.15 am at Plaza de Oriente coach parking level -2.
- Please contact us at least 24 hours in advance to reconfirm your tour and pick up time:
- Monday to Friday from 09.00 am to 6.00 pm at 0034 91 758 06 42
- Saturday & Sunday from 08.00 am to 6.00 pm at 00 34 91 559 96 05
- by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellation policy: a 10% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled between 15 and 11 days prior to travel, 25% betwen 10 and 3 days and 50% if cancelled 48 hours prior to travel. 100% cancellation penalty willn apply in case of no-show
1st Day (Wed). MADRID – TRUJILLO – LISBON