1st Day (Sat.) – MADRID – ZARAGOZA – SAN SEBASTIAN.
Departure from JULIÁ TRAVEL bus terminal, located in the underground parking of the Plaza de Oriente at 08:30 a.m. Towards Zaragoza. Free time to visit the Basilica of Our Lady of The Pilar, patroness of Hispanity and stroll through the old streets of Zaragoza. In the afternoon we will continue to San Sebastian, it’s one of the most famous tourist destinations where they hold the International Film Festival. Panoramic city tour of this French style bourgeois city, seeing the extraordinary landscape dominated by the bay and the magnificent Concha’s beach. Accommodation.
2nd Day (Sun). SAN SEBASTIAN – BILBAO – CASTRO URDIALES – SANTANDER.
Breakfast at hotel. We will approach Mount Igueldo, to contemplate the unforgettable views of the city and then proceed towards Bilbao. Panoramic driver in Bilbao and free time on the esplanade where The Guggenheim Museum is located in order to admire this modern arquitectural building. Proceed to the old fishing village “Castro Urdiales”. Free time. Departure to Santander, it’s a port city located between the sea and the mountains, well known for its Sardinero Beach, one of the best known beaches in Spain. Free time to stroll through this elegant city. Accommodation.
3rd Day (Mon). SANTANDER – SANTILLANA – COVADONGA – OVIEDO.
Breakfast at hotel. Departure to Santillana, it’s one of the most important historical artistic towns in Spain. It contains architectural treasures such as the Collegiate of Santa Juiliana, a Jewel of the Romanesque Arquitecture in Cantabria. Continue to Covadonga, where you will have free time to see the Sanctuary and the Grotto where you will see the patroness of Asturias our Lady of Covadonga. In the afternoon, departure to Oviedo, where you will see on a series of hills the beauty of Saint Maria de Naranco Church, Jewel of the pre romanic Austrian arquitecture. Free time to explore Oviedo, many of their streets are pedestrian, where you will be able to see World Heritage sites like The Cathedral, a splendid example of gothic Austrian arquitecture. Accommodation.
4th Day (Tue). OVIEDO – GIJON – CUDILLERO – LUGO.
Breakfast at hotel. Departure to Gijon, panoramic city tour and then proceed to Cudillero, one of the most picturesque fishing villages in Spain. In the afternoon depart to Lugo, which holds one of the most impressive roman ramparts with a perimeter of 2266 meters in circumference declared World Heritage. Accommodation.
5th Day (Wed). LUGO – ASTORGA – MADRID.
Breakfast at the hotel. Departure to Astorga, where we will have a brief stop to stroll through the Historical Centre, well-known for the Episcopal Palace, designed by Antoni Gaudi. Continue via Medina del Campo to Madrid. End of our services.
Northern Spain from Madrid - 5 Days Tour
Discover the north of Spain on a 5 day guided tour going all over its most important cities: San Sebastian, Bilbao, Gijon and A Coruña
- Zaragoza is a treasure trove of historical and cultural gems awaiting discovery.
- The Guggenheim Museum Bilbao is the city’s modernist building par excellence. It reminds of a ship and its bright titanium panels are reminiscent of fish scales. Its collection is based on works created from the second half of the 20th century.
- Lugo is a city with a splendorous Roman past, which is evidenced by its Wall which is a World Heritage Site, its Roman Baths or its Roman Bridge
- Panoramic sightseeing tours in San Sebastian, Bilbao and Gijon.
- Tour Escort during the tour.
- Air conditioned deluxe motor-coach.
- 4 nights of accommodation in 4-star hotels.
- Daily breakfast.
- Any other service not specified.
- Languages available: Spanish and English. The tour can be operated in both languages simultaneously.
- Accommodation classes are as follows:
- San Sebastian: Mercure Monte Igueldo (4 stars)
- Santander: Santemar Hotel (4 stars)
- Oviedo: Tryp Oviedo Hotel (4 stars)
- Lugo: Méndez Nuñez Hotel (4 stars)
- Transport companies allow only one suitcase per person , with a weight limit of 30 kg for travel by coach/bus.
- This circuit only runs with a minimum of 2 persons per departure, in case that this minimum has not been reached, an alternative date or cancel option without penalties will be offered.
- Maximum of 3 people per room. Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults.
- There is no bathroom on the coach
- It is the passenger’s obligation to have in order and to carry all the personal and family documentation required according to the laws of the country or countries to be visited.
- Print your voucher and check in between 8.00 am and 8.15 am at Plaza de Oriente coach parking level -2, Madrid.
- Please contact us at least 24 hours in advance to reconfirm your tour and pick up time: Monday to Friday from 09.00 am to 6.00 pm at 0034 91 758 06 42 // Saturday & Sunday from 08.00 am to 6.00 pm at 00 34 91 559 96 05. By email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellation policy: a 10% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled between 15 and 11 days prior to travel, 25% between 10 and 3 days and 50% if cancelled 48 hours prior to travel. 100% cancellation penalty will apply in case of no-show
1st Day (Sat.) – MADRID – ZARAGOZA – SAN SEBASTIAN.