1st Day (Wed). MADRID – TRUJILLO – LISBON
Departure from JULIÁ TRAVEL bus terminal, located in the underground parking of the Plaza de Orienteat 08:30 a.m. Drive westbound towards the region of Extremadura, a relaxing drive to Trujillo, hometown of many discoverers of the new world. Time free to explore its beautiful and monumental Plaza Mayor. Continue on through Portuguese soil along the Alentejo plains via historic sites as Elvas, Estremoz and Setubal. Arrive over the impressive bridge 25th April to Lisbon, capital city of Portugal. Accommodation at the hotel. Optional night tour to attend a show of Fado, typical Portuguese song and music.
2nd Day (Thu). LISBON
Breakfast at the hotel. Morning sightseeing tour of the ancient Olissipo, drive through its main squares and avenues, Belem Tower, Jeronimos Monastery, Coach Museum, Monument to the Discoverers, Marquis of Pombal Square, Liberty Avenue. Afternoon at leisure for you to catch the nostalgic corners of Alfama Quarter, the old city gathered next to its Castle, with old buildings nested in narrow twisting “Ruas” full of colour housing the genuine “tabernas” where Fado sounds as a missing past. Accommodation at the hotel.
3rd Day (Fri). LISBON–OBIDOS–ALCOBAÇA–NAZARE – BATALHA - FATIMA
Breakfast at the hotel. Drive northland, arrive to our first point of interest: the beautiful walled town of Óbidos with its picturesque streets and the Pousada do Castelo. Continue to Alcobaça visit a 12th century church containing the tombs of Pablo and Inês de Castro.followed by a visit to the picturesque and fishing village of Nazaré. Weather permitting, continue to the Sitio to have a panoramic view of the beach and the village. Afternoon visit the Batalha Monastery, a masterpiece of Gothic and Manueline style considered a World Heritage place by UNESCO. Continue to Fátima. Accommodation at the hotel.
4th Day (Sat). FATIMA – LISBON
Breakfast at the hotel. Day at your leisure for activities of personal nature in Fátima, center of Christian faith and World Pilgrims Sanctuary with its impressive Basilica and Cova da Iria where Virgin Mary appeared. The church where the tombstones of Lucia, Jacinta and Francisco are. The Chapel of Apparitions, heart of the shrine. At the end of the day returns to Lisbon through the colorful farming region. Accommodation at the hotel.
5th Day (Sun). LISBON – CACERES – CORDOBA
Breakfast at the hotel. Departure at 07:30 hrs to Caceres considered as World Heritage place because of the city's blend of Roman, Islamic, Northern Gothic and Italian Renaissance architecture. Walk through its Plaza Mayor and the Old Town with its famous Medieval Quarter. Afterwards, continue on towards Cordoba, once the capital of the Caliphate. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel.
6th Day (Mon). CORDOBA – SEVILLE
Breakfast at the hotel. Impressive tour of its Mosque and other sites that will ease our mind and spirit strolling through its narrow winding streets of the Jewish Quarter. In the afternoon, after a short two hours ride reach Sevilla. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel.
7th Day (Tue). SEVILLE
Breakfast at the hotel. Morning Monumental and Panoramic city tour – the Cathedral (from outside), the second largest in the Catholic world after St. Peters in Rome. The Santa Cruz Quarter, a natural scenario of “Carmen” as well as a precisely where the myth of “Don Juan” developed. - The Maria Luisa Park and Spain square. Afternoon at leisure for you to discover exclusive views, specific flavours of this active full of light city. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel. Optional Flamenco tour.
8th Day (Wed). SEVILLE – RONDA – COSTA DEL SOL
After breakfast at the hotel drive south passing typical villages. Reach Ronda; time free to admire this town of Celtic origin and the marvellous view of the valley and mountain range. In the afternoon continue on to the Costa del Sol, one of the most modern and important international tourist areas. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel.
9th Day (Thu). COSTA DEL SOL – GRANADA
Breakfast. Departure towards the city of Granada and its incredible and amazing monumental environment, last stronghold of the Moorish Kingdoms up to 1492. Visit the world famous Alhambra. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel. Optional Gipsy Flamenco show at Sacromonte quarter.
10th Day (Fri). GRANADA – TOLEDO – MADRID
Breakfast at the hotel. Drive northward where it emerges, toward the sky of Castilla and surrounded by the Tagus river, the impressive Imperial city of Toledo –World Heritage City- where the three cultures Christians, Moorish and Jewish, have lived together. Resume of the Spanish art, history and spirituality the whole town is a National Monument. The City tour includes the most important monuments, its narrow streets and the famous “Damasquinado” (gold and silver inlaying in iron). Continue to Madrid. End of our services.
Portugal and Andalucia from Madrid
Portugal has written its history in Lisbon, city of colours. Art, flamenco and old times' mark are alive in every Andalucia's city
- The Alfama district, located at the foot of the Castle of São Jorge, shows the nature of the old fishermen’s neighbourhood. Its picturesque tiny streets are wonderful to get lost in and to discover the charm of the city.
- The Sanctuary of Fatima, built in the 20th century after the apparitions of the Virgin, is the destination of an inner journey of Christian faith. It is one of the main Marian shrines of the world.
- The Cathedral of Sevilla is the biggest Gothic cathedral in the world. Is a sign of its wide cultural and artistic past.
- Guided visits indicated in the itinerary plus Lisbon, Cordoba, Seville, Granada (Alhambra) and Toledo.
- Tour Escort during the tour.
- Air conditioned deluxe motor-coach.
- Accommodation at selected class.
- Daily Breakfast and 5 dinners.
- Any other services not specified
Accommodation classes are as follows:
- Tourist class:
- Lisbon: Lutecia or similar
- Fatima: Sao Jose or similar
- Cordoba: Tryp Cordoba or similar
- Seville: Tryp Macarena or similar
- Costa del Sol: Sol Principe or similar
- Granada: Alixares or similar
- First class:
- Lisbon: Lutecia or similar
- Fatima: Santa Maria or similar
- Cordoba: Hesperia Cordoba or similar
- Seville: NH Plaza de Armas or similar
- Costa del Sol: Sol Don Marco – Sol Don Pedro or similar
- Granada: Gran Hotel Luna or similar
- Lisbon Local City Tax is not included, to be paid directly to the hotel.
- On Winter season (November-March) all the guests will be accommodated at the hotel Son DonPablo/Don Marco in Costa del Sol.
- This tour can be operated in English, Spanish and French
- Tour combinated with other tours, all participants may not have the same destination.
- Depending on the section of the tour, a different tour escort may be used.
- No tour escort service will be provided during the stay in Lisbon.
- The visit of Lisbon will be conducted a as a regular tour.
- Print your voucher and check in between 8.00 am and 8.15 am at Plaza de Oriente coach parking level -2.
- Please contact us at least 24 hours in advance to reconfirm your tour and pick up time:
- Monday to Friday from 09.00 am to 6.00 pm at 0034 91 758 06 42
- Saturday & Sunday from 08.00 am to 6.00 pm at 00 34 91 559 96 05
- by email at email@example.com
- Cancellation policy:
1st Day (Wed). MADRID – TRUJILLO – LISBON