1st Day (Mon). MADRID
Arrive in Madrid and enjoy a welcome drink and orientation session at the hotel this evening. . Accommodation at the hotel
2nd Day (Tue). MADRID
Breakfast at the hotel. Morning city tour of Madrid; find the medieval origins of the city, like the Arabic fortress, at the Barrio de la Morería, characterized by the antiquity of its buildingsdrive through the courtesan district of the Hapsburgs characterised by Phillip II and his Renaissance and Baroque style buildings, Puerta del Sol, Plaza Mayor and Plaza de la Villa; the Madrid of the Bourbons and the complex town planning schemes of Charles III, the Royal Palace (visit inside), Cibeles and Neptuno Fountains and the Puerta de Alcalá. Admire the XIX C. works such as Prado Museum. The contemporary Madrid with areas such as Gran Vía, Castellana, the district of Salamanca, Plaza Castilla and Parque del Oeste, as well as commercial and financial zones of Modern Madrid, the emblematic Las Ventas Bullring and the Santiago Bernabéu Football Stadium. Balance of the day free to continue exploring the wonders that the city has to offer.
Accommodation at the hotel.
3rd Day (Wed). MADRID – CORDOBA – SEVILLE
Breakfast at the hotel. 08:30 Pick up from your hotel and departure drive southward along the land of Don Quixote, “The man from La Mancha”, along the way observes vast vineyards. Cross through the natural border of “Despeñaperros” and get into Andalucía, a region for itself that shows an enormous heritage from a splendorous past. Reach Cordoba. Impressive tour of its Mosque and other sites that will ease our mind and spirit strolling through its narrow winding streets of the Jewish Quarter. In the afternoon, after a short two hours ride reach Sevilla. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel.
4th Day (Thu.) SEVILLE
Breakfast at the hotel. Morning Monumental and Panoramic city tour – the Cathedral (vist insiide), the second largest in the Catholic world after St. Peters in Rome. The Santa Cruz Quarter, a natural scenario of “Carmen” as well as a precisely where the myth of “Don Juan” developed. The Maria Luisa Park and Spain square. - Afternoon at leisure for you to discover exclusive views, specific flavours of this active full of light city. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel. Optional Flamenco tour.
5th Day (Fri.) SEVILLE – GRANADA
After breakfast at the hotel drive east through the Caliphate road to the heart of Andalucia observing an endless number of olive trees on the way to Granada and its incredible and amazing monumental environment, last stronghold of the Moorish Kingdoms up to 1492. Visit the world famous Alhambra. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel. Optional Gipsy Flamenco show at Sacromonte quarter.
6th Day (Sat). GRANADA – TOLEDO – MADRID
Breakfast at the hotel. Drive northward where it emerges, toward the sky of Castilla and surrounded by the Tagus river, the impressive Imperial city of Toledo –World Heritage City- where the three cultures Christians, Moorish and Jewish, have lived together. Resume of the Spanish art, history and spirituality the whole town is a National Monument. The City tour will includes the most important monuments, its narrow streets and the famous “Damasquinado” (gold and silver inlaying in iron). Continue to Madrid. Accommodation at the hotel.
7th Day (Sun). MADRID
Breakfast at the hotel and end of our services.
Small Group 7 Day-Andalusia and Toledo from Madrid
Cordoba, Sevilla, Granada and Toledo proudly show their artistic legacy. Arabs and Jews left their mark on these magnificent cities
- The Mosque of Cordoba was built during the Muslim empire and was reconverted into a Catholic cathedral. It is the third biggest mosque in the world and stands out for its hundreds of decorated arches and columns that hold its roof.
- La Giralda joins the Arab and Christian culture in its tower of 97’5 metres high. To go up to its top allows enjoying astonishing panoramic views of Sevilla.
- La Alhambra is contemporary history of Granada’s arab past. Its buildings, towers, palaces, patios and gardens make La Alhambra one of the most visited monuments in Spain.
- Guided visits in Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Toledo.
- Tour escort during the tour.
- Air conditioned deluxe motor-coach.
- 6 nights First class hotels accommodation.
- Daily breakfast.
- 3 dinners (mineral water and glass of wine included).
- Any other service not specified.
- Accommodation classes are as follows:
- Madrid: NH Zurbano or similar
- Seville: Melia Sevilla or similar
- Granada: Carmen or similar
- This tour is operated in English.
- During stay in Madrid TourEscort service is not available.
- Print your voucher.
- Please contact us at least 24 hours in advance to reconfirm your tour and pick up time:
- Monday to Friday from 09.00 am to 6.00 pm at 0034 91 758 06 42
- Saturday & Sunday from 08.00 am to 6.00 pm at 00 34 91 559 96 05
- by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellation policy: a 10% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled between 15 and 11 days prior to travel, 25% betwen 10 and 3 days and 50% if cancelled 48 hours prior to travel. 100% cancellation penalty willn apply in case of no-show
1st Day (Mon). MADRID