1st Day (Thu). MADRID – VALENCIA
Call on Madrid “Puerta de Atocha” train station to depart by AVE, high speed train to Valencia. Enjoy the journey. Arrival, transfer from station to your hotel. Accommodation at the hotel.
2nd Day (Fri). VALENCIA – BARCELONA
Breakfast at the hotel. Morning city tour of this bright city including a drive through the old city showing the most prominent buildings, we will then be driven past the old riverbed of the Turia to the most avant-garde complex “Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias” to watch the emblematic exteriors of the six buildings. Early afternoon departure northward all along the Mediterranean coast to Catalunya, via Tarragona, the Roman Tarraco, reach Barcelona principal Mediterranean city homeland of the famous architect Gaudí symbol of the Catalonian modernism. Accommodation at the hotel.
3rd Day (Sat). BARCELONA
Breakfast at the hotel. Morning city tour of Barcelona well known world wide for the Olympic Games during 1992, drive along the main avenues with impressive modernist buildings by Gaudí such as La Pedrera, Casa Milá, etc. - declared World Heritage buildings. - The Montjuich Park with spectacular views of the city and harbour, Olympic Ring, monument to Columbus and the emblematic Gothic Quarter, heart of the old city and its historical centre. Afternoon is for you to keep on discovering this city full attractive offers as well as exquisite and varied gastronomy. Accommodation at the hotel.
4th Day (Sun). BARCELONA – ZARAGOZA – MADRID
After breakfast at the hotel departure southwest along an industrial and agricultural area with certain relevance within Europe. Arrive to Zaragoza, capital city of Aragón, within the banks of Ebro river the most copious within the Iberian Peninsula. Zaragoza, known as Cesar Augusta during the Roman period had an important role in Spanish history. Some time free to see the impressive Baroque architecture of the Basilic-Temple of Our Lady Pilar. Continue to Madrid. End of our services.
Valencia and Barcelona from Madrid
Valencia and Barcelona breathe the Mediterranean breeze. Two cities that face the sea without losing their historical and monumental character
- The City of the Arts and Sciences is an architectural and cultural complex designed by Santiago Calatrava. It stands out for the modern architecture of the Hemisfèric which resembles a giant eye.
- La Pedrera is the reflection of Gaudí’s imagination, with an atypical terrace dominated by chimneys that remind of medieval knights.
- The narrow and labyrinthine streets of Barrio Gótico are the cultural heritage of the Roman and Medieval history of Barcelona.
- Guided visit in Valencia and Barcelona
- Tour Escort during the tour
- Air conditioned deluxe motor-coach
- Accommodation at selected class
- Daily breakfast.
- Tourist City Taxes
- Any other service not specified
Accommodation classes are as follows:
- Tourist class:
- Valencia: Hotel Ilunion Aqua 3 or similar
- Barcelona: Catalonia Barcelona 505 or similar
- First class:
- Valencia: Tryp Valencia Oceanic or similar
- Barcelona: Catalonia Barcelona Plaza or similar
- This tour can be operated in English, and Spanish
- Departure point: Madrid Puerta de Atocha train station (AVE High Speed area) - Plaza Emperador Carlos V
- Please contact us at least 24 hours in advance to reconfirm your tour and pick up time:
- Monday to Friday from 09.00 am to 6.00 pm at 0034 91 758 06 42
- Saturday & Sunday from 08.00 am to 6.00 pm at 00 34 91 559 96 05
- by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellation policy: a 10% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled between 15 and 11 days prior to travel, 25% betwen 10 and 3 days and 50% if cancelled 48 hours prior to travel. 100% cancellation penalty willn apply in case of no-show
1st Day (Thu). MADRID – VALENCIA