1st Day (Sun.) SANTIAGO DE COMPOSTELA
Call at the Hotel Tryp Santiago in Santiago de Compostela. Check-in at the hotel and meet with our guide to join the tour. Accommodation.
2nd Day (Mon.) SANTIAGO DE COMPOSTELA – RIAS BAJAS – LA TOJA – VIGO
Breakfast at the hotel. Departure towards one of the most marvelous areas of Galicia, the Rias Bajas (Spanish Fjords). Driving through this magnificent landscape we will arrive to La Toja Island, universally known for its spa. Free time and continue to the Ria de Arosa, passing through Pontevedra to arrive to Vigo, situated in the middle of the Rias Baixas. Accommodation.
3rd Day (Tue.) VIGO – VIANA DO CASTELO – BRAGA – PORTO
Breakfast at the hotel. Departure to the Portuguese border. Arrive to Viana do Castelo, city located between the mouth of the river Miño and Porto. Free time and continue to Braga. Short stop and continue to Porto. Accommodation.
4th Day (Wed.) PORTO
Breakfast. Panoramic sightseeing tour of Porto, considered World Heritage city. We admire the Cathedral, Stock Exchange building and Santa Clara church. In the afternoon, possibility of an optional visit to a famous winery with tasting of its world-famous “port wine”. Accommodation.
5th Day (Thu.) PORTO – COIMBRA – FATIMA
Breakfast. Departure to Coimbra. City seat of one of the oldest universities in Europe and the birthplace of Fado. Free time. Then to Fatima. Center of the Christian Faith and World Pilgrimage Sanctuary with its impressive Basilica and the Cova da Iria place where the Virgin Mary appeared. The Chapel of the Apparitions, heart of the sanctuary, with the tombs of the three shepherds, Lucia, Francisco and Jacinta. At night possibility to attend the procession of the candles. Accommodation.
6th Day (Fri.) FATIMA – BATALHA – NAZARE – ALCOBAÇA – LISBON
Breakfast at the hotel. Departure to the Batalha Monastery, a masterpiece of Gothic and Manueline style considered a World Heritage place by UNESCO. Continue to the picturesque fishing town of Nazaré. Free time and continue to Alcobaça (World Heritage) visit the XII C. church and admire the tombs of Pedro and Inés de Castro and then to Lisbon. Accommodation. Optional night tour to attend a show of Fado, typical Portuguese song and music.
7th Day (Sat.) LISBON
Breakfast at the hotel. Morning sightseeing tour of the ancient Olissipo, drive through its main squares and avenues, Belem Tower, Jeronimos Monastery, Coach Museum, Monument to the Discoverers, Marquis of Pombal Square, Liberty Avenue. Afternoon at leisure for you to catch the nostalgic corners of Alfama Quarter, the old city gathered next to its Castle, with old buildings nested in narrow twisting “Ruas” full of color housing the genuine “tabernas” where Fado sounds as a missing past. Accommodation at the hotel.
8th Day (Sun.) LISBON – CACERES – MADRID
Departure to Caceres considered as World Heritage place because of the city’s blend of Roman, Islamic, Northern Gothic and Italian Renaissance architecture. Walk through its Plaza Mayor and the Old Town with its famous Medieval Quarter. Continue to Madrid. END OF OUR SERVICES.
Northern Spain and Portugal from Santiago de Compostela
A panorama of Galicia and Portugal to soak up its landscapes, traditions and customs. The most interesting points to know about Portugal. Its great cities yet to be discovered. Gastronomy and culture are part of the trip
- Discover one of the most marvelous areas of Galicia, the Rias Bajas
- Porto is an amazing city with a numerous of sights and attractions worth seeing it.
- The Sanctuary of Fatima, built in the 20th century after the apparitions of the Virgin, is the destination of an inner journey of Christian faith. It is one of the main Marian shrines of the world.
- Guided visits to Porto and Lisbon.
- Tour escort during the tour.
- Air conditioned deluxe motor-coach.
- Seven nights at Superior Plus A Class.
- Daily breakfast.
- Travel insurance.
- Any other service not specified.
- Lisbon Local City Tax is not included, to be paid directly to the hotel.
- This tour can be operated in English and Spanish
- Accommodation in Superior Plus A Class are as detailed below:
- Santiago de Compostela: Tryp Santiago or similar
- Vigo: Tryp Los Galeones or similar
- Porto: Tryp Porto Expo, Black Tulip, Eurostars Heroismo or similar
- Fatima: Aurea Fátima, Estrela de Fátima, Regina or similar
- Lisbon: Lutécia, Tryp Lisboa Oriente or similar
- This tour might be a combination of different programs. If applies there might be a change in the tour escort and passengers between the programs.
- Minimum 2 people per departure is required. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Cancellation policy:
- 5% penalty if the cancellation occurs between 10 and 15 days before the departure of the circuit.
- 15% penalty if the cancellation occurs between 9 and 3 days before the departure of the circuit.
- 25% penalty if cancellation takes place in the 48 hours before the departure of the circuit.
- 100% penalty if cancellation takes place less than 48 hours before the departure of the circuit or in case of No-Show
- Print two copies of your voucher. The first copy is for the check-in at Tryp Hotel Santiago. The second copy is your confirmation for the remaining services.
- Please contact us at least 24 hours in advance to reconfirm your tour and pickup time:
- Monday to Friday from 9 am to 6 pm at 0034 91 758 06 42
- Saturday & Sunday from 8 am to 6 pm at 00 34 91 559 96 05
1st Day (Sun.) SANTIAGO DE COMPOSTELA