We will sail observing the Barcelona Skyline until we arrive to the coastal town of El Masnou. At the dock our private transfer will be ready to carry us to the cellars (10 minutes transfer approx.). A sommelier of the wineries will welcome us and offer a guided tour through the vineyards and wineries, where we will discover the organic wine and cava production process of a winery family. After the visit, we will end up at its wine tourism center, located between vineyards and invite you to the Mediterranean Sea, and we will enjoy a wine and cava tasting. One of the most beautiful nautical experiences in Barcelona!
Barcelona Carpe Vinum, Sailing the Mediterranean towards a Wine Tasting on a Local Winery
Barcelona Carpe Vinum is one of the most beautiful nautical experiences in Barcelona. Come on board and enjoy this tour towards the coastal town of El Masnou where you will enjoy an amazing tasting experience on a ecological local winery
- Guaranteed departures in English
- 1-hour and a half tour on a 14-meter sailing boat with capacity for up to 12 persons
- Includes a drink, olives and nuts.
- Professional skipper.
- Disembark at the Port of Masnou
- Transfer by private car from Masnou’s port to the Winery and from Winery to Catalunya Square at Barcelona city center,
- Guided visit to Alella winery and tasting of 3 local wines (ecologic production).
- Food and drinks, unless specified.
- Hotel pick up and drop off.
- In case of cancellation due to meteorological causes, an alternative day will be offered to the client, if this is not possible, the total amount of the reservation will be refunded.
- In order to cancel the booking with no penalties you must contact us at least 24 hours in advance.
- This tour starts from Marina Vela in Barcelona. Please refer to your documentation for more information.
- It will not be necessary to print the voucher