Enjoy Halloween at PortAventura Park and get ready for a celebration where mystery and excitement will reign. Enter the darkest passages, discover how Resort's character celebrate the most family-friendly Halloween and taste the most chilling food in an exquisite evening event. Surprises are guaranteed this Halloween at PortAventura Park! Don't miss how PortAventura Park dresses up for Halloween and transforms the theme park into a dark and gloomy place where everyone will have fun. Six completely different worlds of adventure await you in PortAventura Park: Mediterrània, Polynesia, SésamoAventura, China, México and Far West… The six worlds are themed with the most sinister and darkest creatures ... even all our characters have dressed up to celebrate the most fun Halloween. PortAventura Park hosts 40 rides for you to test your courage and feel an adrenaline rush. You will discover one-of-a-kind rides in Europe with records for height, speed and size. You will encounter intense, dizzying and exciting attractions such as Dragon Khan, Furius Baco and Shambhala, Europe’s highest roller coaster. You can find experiences suitable for the whole family and the most horrifying passages of terror are included in your Passport: REC Experience, Apocalipsis Maya and Isla Maldita. You will have the exclusive opportunity to enjoy the priority access to la Isla Maldita at 20h, when the attraction is open to the public. A journey of 1 km where you will experience real fear, because only the bravest and most unwary visitors will arrive at the exit of La Isla Maldita, a unique passage of terror in Europe. You will not have to worry about anything else but enjoy, because transportation from Barcelona it’s included. You’ll have a frightfully good time this Halloween at PortAventura Park!
PortAventura Park VIP Halloween Experience from Barcelona - Full Day Trip
Enjoy Halloween at PortAventura Park and get ready for a celebration where mystery and excitement will reign. Enter the darkest passages, discover how Resort's character celebrate the most family-friendly Halloween and taste the most chilling food in an exquisite evening event
- Explore the themed zones of PortAventura, Spain's largest amusement park
- Passages of terror are included in your Passport
- Priority access to La Isla Maldita via the Express queue
- Round trip with air conditioned motor coach.
- Entrance to PORTAVENTURA Park.
- Halloween passport that includes access all three passages of terror: REC Experience, Apocalipsis Maya and Isla Maldita.
- Priority access to La Isla Maldita via the Express queue at 8 PM.
- Lunch or other services not specified above
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- The departure from PortAventura Park to Barcelona is at exact time indicated from the same location of arrival. We kindly request you to be very punctual because it’s the only way of transportation available to return to Barcelona.
- The Halloween Passport must be collected at the Groups box office upon arrival at the park showing the voucher that will be given to you during check-in in Barcelona.
- The starting time of Isla Maldita is at 20:00h. Once it finishes, customers must go to the parking for coming back to Barcelona at 21:00h.
- PortAventura World reserves the right to organise, schedule, restrict and close public access to PortAventura Park and/or PortAventura Caribe Aquatic Park and/or Ferrari Land and their different areas and services.
- Some facilities may not operate and may be suspended or closed if necessary due to technical, weather, safety or operating conditions. In view of these conditions, it may also be necessary to close PortAventura Park and/or PortAventura Caribe Aquatic Park and/or Ferrari Land.The above does not entitle Visitors to a refund on admission or change of date.
- The duration of the tour includes the round trip to the destination.
- In order to cancel the booking with no penalties you must contact us at least 24 hours in advance.
- Not recommended to children under 11 years old. children aged 12 and 13 must be accompanied by an adult to access to the passages of terror
- This tour starts from Julià Travel Gray Line Spain in Barcelona city center. Please refer to your documentation for more information.
- It will not be necessary to print the voucher