1st Day (Sun.) COSTA DEL SOL – GRANADA
Morning departure towards the city of Granada and its incredible and amazing monumental environment, last stronghold of the Moorish Kingdoms up to 1492. Visit the world famous Alhambra complex and Generalife Gardens that have inspired several authors with its sound and sights, such as the “Tales of the Alhambra” by W. Irving. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel. Optional Gipsy Flamenco show at Sacromonte quarter.
2nd Day (Mon.) GRANADA – TOLEDO – MADRID
Breakfast at the hotel. Drive northward where it emerges, toward the sky of Castilla and surrounded by the Tagus River, the impressive Imperial city of Toledo –World Heritage City- where the three cultures Christians, Moorish and Jewish, have lived together. Resume of the Spanish art, history and spirituality the whole town is a National Monument. Short guided city tour through its narrow streets and the famous “Damasquinado” (gold and silver inlaying in iron). Continue to Madrid. Accommodation at the hotel.
3rd Day (Tue.) MADRID – COSTA DEL SOL
Breakfast at the hotel. Morning Madrid panoramic city tour; find the medieval origins of the city, like the Arabic fortress, at the Barrio de la Morería, famous for its historical buildings. Drive through the courtesan district of the Hapsburgs characterized by Phillip II and its Renaissance and Baroque style buildings, Puerta del Sol, Plaza Mayor and Plaza de la Villa; the Madrid of the Bourbons and the complex town planning schemes of Charles III, the Royal Palace, Cibeles and Neptuno Fountains and the Puerta de Alcalá. Admire the XIX C. works such as Prado Museum. The contemporary Madrid with areas such as Gran Vía, Castellana, the district of Salamanca, Plaza Castilla and Parque del Oeste, as well as commercial and financial zones of Modern Madrid, the emblematic Las Ventas Bullring and the Santiago Bernabéu Football Stadium. In the afternoon call on Madrid “Puerta de Atocha” train station to depart by AVE, high speed train to Malaga (Costa del Sol) arrival at 8:30p.m. Enjoy the journey with the comfort and operating speed of this AVE train.
END OF OUR SERVICE.
Granada, Toledo and Madrid from Costa del Sol 3-Day tour
The Nasari memory of Granada, the historical multiculturalism of Toledo and the royalty of Madrid in an essential tour. Three cities rich in culture
- La Alhambra is contemporary history of Granada’s arab past. Its buildings, towers, palaces, patios and gardens make La Alhambra one of the most visited monuments in Spain.
- The Cathedral of Santa María de Toledo is an example of the Gothic architecture. Its north gate reminds of Pari’s Notre Dame and Puerta de los Leones is rich in Hispano-Flemish sculptures.
- Plaza Mayor is the heart of Hapsburg Madrid. Arco de Cuchilleros, Casa de la Panadería and the Statue of Felipe III mark this square charm.
- Guided visits in Granada (Alhambra & Generalife Gardens), Toledo and Madrid.
- Tour escort during the tour.
- Air conditioned deluxe motor-coach.
- High speed AVE train in tourist class back to Malaga (Costa del Sol).
- Accommodation at selected class.
- 2 breakfasts and 1 dinner.
- Travel insurance.
- Any other service not specified.
- Due to the insurance included on this tour, all bookings must include for each passenger, without exception, the following data at the moment of reservation: Name / Surname / Passport / ID / Nationality / Age / Gender. Reservations cannot be formalized without providing all the required information.
- Please note that 1 regular suitcase and 1 handbag per person is allowed
- Any extra luggage is likely to be charged
- Luggage handling is responsability of the customer
- This tour can be operated in English and Spanish.
- On the high speed AVE train journey and during your stay in Madrid Tour escort service is not available.
- In the event that the panoramic tour of Madrid is not operated for technical reasons will be replaced by the Madrid Hop-on Hop-off Bus 1 day instead.
- Accommodation classes are as follows:
- Superior T class:
- Granada: Alixares or similar
- Madrid: Tryp Atocha or similar
- Superior Plus A class:
- Granada: Meliá Granada or similar
- Madrid: Courtyard Marriott Madrid Princesa or Riu Plaza España or similar
- Cancellation policy:
- 15% penalty if the cancellation occurs between 21 and 10 days before the departure of the circuit.
- 25% penalty if the cancellation occurs between 9 and 5 days before the departure of the circuit.
- 100% penalty if cancellation takes place less than 4 days before the departure of the circuit or in case of No-Show.
- Departure point will be at our established hotels in Costa del Sol. Please refer to your documentation for detailed departure information
1st Day (Sun.) COSTA DEL SOL – GRANADA