1st Day (Fri.) COSTA DEL SOL – TARIFA – CASABLANCA
Drive along the picturesque tourist route of Costa del Sol, arrive to Tarifa where a ferry boat will be used for a short and interesting crossing of the strait of Gibraltar towards Africa. Arrival to Tangier, disembark, clear customs and drive southwards zto Casablanca, current industrial and economic capital and the most populated city housing a 10% of the Country population. Time at leisure. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel.
2nd Day (Sat.) CASABLANCA – MARRAKECH
Breakfast at the hotel. Panoramic city tour through the most interesting sections of the city, Anfa Boulevard, Nations square, residential areas and visit from the outside of the Hassan II grand mosque. Departure towards Marrakech. Marrakech capital of the South, which is located within an extensive oasis between the Atlas Mountains and the pre-desert area. City sightseeing, including the Koutoubia Tower, twin tower of the Giralda in Seville, Saadines Tombs and Bay Palace, walk around the medina, souks and the magic Jma El Fna Square, which is packed with fortune tellers, snake tamers, acrobats, dancers, all making the center of the city an open air theatre that requires the participation of the audience. Don’t forget your camera. Dinner and accommodation at hotel. Optional dinner and show at Chez Ali Fantasia.
3rd Day (Sun.) MARRAKECH – RABAT – MEKNES – FEZ
After breakfast northeast departure to Rabat, diplomatic and administrative capital, official residence of the King Mohamed VI. City tour visiting the important sights as the Royal Palace from outside, Mohamed V Mausoleum and the unfinished Hassan Tower which are important examples of the Almohade architecture. Afterwards departure. Continue to Meknes, old walled (40 Km.) imperial city located in the heart of the Mid Atlas. Panoramic tour; admire the great Bab Al Mansour Gate, Morocco’s most beautiful gate and the most well-known monument in town. Afterwards departure to Fez, the most monumental one of the Imperial Cities, its University of “Karaouyne” is the largest Islamic sanctuary in Morocco, ancient theological schools, etc. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel.
4th Day (Mon.) FEZ
Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy a morning city tour of the most ancient and monumental of the Imperial Cities visiting the most interesting points: the 7 gates of the Royal Palace, Jewish Quarters or Mellah, gate of Bab Bou Jelous and walking tour of the “Medina” (Old City), declared World Heritage Site. Afternoon free. Dinner and accommodation at hotel. Optional dinner with show.
5th Day (Tue.) FEZ – TANGIER – TARIFA – COSTA DEL SOL
After breakfast at the hotel departure to Tangier. Transfer to the pier to board the ferry to return across the strait of Gibraltar back to Spain. Drive towards the Costa del Sol.
END OF OUR SERVICE.
Morocco, Imperial Cities Express 5-Day Tour from Costa del Sol
The ancient capitals of the Kingdom of Morocco show their majestic imperial past. Fez, Marrakesh and Rabat remind with art their glorious history
- The Hassan II Mosque is a majestic building and one of world’s largest and most important cult centres of the Islamic tradition. Its location next to the sea and its impressive minaret offer a unique panoramic view.
- The Koutoubia Mosque is the most important mosque in Marrakech. Its 70 metres height minaret can be seen from some kilometres far from Marrakech.
- The Mellah is the Jewish Quarter of Fez. The synagogues and the Jewish cemetery stand out in this cheerful and full of clothes’ shops area.
- Guided sightseeing panoramic tours in Rabat, Casablanca, Marrakech, Meknes and Fez.
- Tour escort during the tour.
- Air conditioned deluxe motor-coach.
- Accommodation at selected class.
- Daily breakfast and 4 dinners.
- Travel insurance.
- Any other service not specified.
- Due to the insurance included on this tour, all bookings must include for each passenger, without exception, the following data at the moment of reservation: Name / Surname / Passport / ID / Nationality. Reservations cannot be formalized without providing all the required information.
- Please note that 1 regular suitcase and 1 handbag per person is allowed
- Passport copies are required at least 72 hours in advance to the tour’s departure
- Any extra luggage is likely to be charged
- Luggage handling is responsability of the customer
- This tour can be operated in English and Spanish.
- Only one piece of luggage per person is allowed. Passengers have to go through customs control with their own luggage.
- Passport details are required at least 72 hours in advance to the tour’s departure.
- Superior T class:
- Casablanca: Mogador Marina or similar
- Marrakech: Mogador Kasbah, Zalagh Kasbah or similar
- Fez: Menzeh Zalagh or similar
- Superior Plus A class:
- Casablanca: Grand Mogador City Center or similar
- Marrakech: Les Jardins d´Agdal or similar
- Fez: Ramada Zalagh, Parc Palace or similar
- Cancellation policy:
- 15% penalty if the cancellation occurs between 21 and 10 days before the departure of the circuit.
- 25% penalty if the cancellation occurs between 9 and 5 days before the departure of the circuit.
- 100% penalty if cancellation takes place less than 4 days before the departure of the circuit or in case of No-Show.
- Please refer to your documentation for detailed departure information
1st Day (Fri.) COSTA DEL SOL – TARIFA – CASABLANCA