1st Day (Sun.) COSTA DEL SOL – FEZ
Departure towards the picturesque tourist route of Costa del Sol, arrive Algeciras or Tarifa where a ferry boat will be used for a short and interesting crossing of the strait of Gibraltar towards Africa. Arrival to Morocco, disembark, clear customs and continue on by bus via Larache to Fez, the most monumental one of the Imperial Cities, its University of “Karaouyne” is the largest Islamic sanctuary in Morocco, ancient theological schools, etc. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel.
2nd Day (Mon.) FEZ
Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy a morning city tour of the most ancient and monumental of the Imperial Cities visiting the most interesting points: the 7 gates of the Royal Palace, Jewish Quarters or Mellah, gate of Bab Bou Jelous and walking tour of the “Medina” (Old City), declared World Heritage Site. Afternoon free. Dinner and accommodation at hotel. Optional dinner with show.
3rd Day (Tue.) FEZ – RABAT – MARRAKECH
Breakfast and departure towards Rabat, diplomatic and administrative capital of Morocco. Visit the exterior doors of the Royal Palace, the Mausoleum of Mohamed V and the Hassan Tower. Continue to Marrakech. Arrival in Marrakech. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
4th Day (Wed.) MARRAKECH
Breakfast at the hotel. City sightseeing, including the Koutoubia Tower, twin tower of the Giralda in Seville, Saadines Tombs and Bay Palace. In the afternoon walk around the medina, souks and the magic Jma El Fna Square, which is packed with fortune tellers, snake tamers, acrobats, dancers, all making the center of the city an open air theatre that requires the participation of the audience. Don’t forget your camera. Back to the hotel, free time. Dinner and accommodation at hotel. Optional dinner with show at “Fantasia Chez Ali”.
5th Day (Thu.) MARRAKECH
Breakfast. Day at leisure to continue enjoying the city. Possibility of optional excursions. Consult with our staff at destination. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
6th Day (Fri.) MARRAKECH – CASABLANCA
Breakfast and Departure to Casablanca, cosmopolitan, industrial and economic heart of Morocco. Upon arrival, panoramic visit of the largest city in Morocco visiting the most interesting places such as the exteriors of the Great Mosque of Hassan II, Boulevard de la Corniche, United Nations Square, Habbous and Anfa residential neighborhood. Dinner and overnight at the Hotel.
7th Day (Sat.) CASABLANCA – TANGER – TARIFA – COSTA DEL SOL
Breakfast and departure to Tangier. Arrival in Tangier and transfer to the port for departure to Tarifa. Continue to your hotel in Costa del Sol.
END OF OUR SERVICE.
Morocco, Imperial Cities from Costa del Sol 7-Day Tour
The Imperial Cities of the Kingdom of Morocco show their majestic past. A tour to discover Fez, Marrakesh, Casablanca, Rabat and Tangier
- The Koutoubia Mosque is the most important mosque in Marrakech. Its 70 metres height minaret can be seen from some kilometres far from Marrakech.
- The Jma el-Fna Square, located in the heart of Marrakech, offers a wide range of colours, scents and flavours. Street juice shops, snake-charmers, traditional medicine…
- The Hassan II Mosque is a majestic building and one of world’s largest and most important cult centres of the Islamic tradition. Its location next to the sea and its impressive minaret offer a unique panoramic view.
- Panoramic sightseeing tour in Fez, Meknes, Marrakech, Casablanca, Rabat and Tangier.
- Escort guide during the tour.
- Air conditioned deluxe motor-coach.
- Accommodation at selected class.
- Daily breakfast and 6 dinners.
- Travel insurance.
- Any other service not specified.
- Due to the insurance included on this tour, all bookings must include for each passenger, without exception, the following data at the moment of reservation: Name / Surname / Passport / ID / Nationality / Age / Gender. Reservations cannot be formalized without providing all the required information.
- Please note that 1 regular suitcase and 1 handbag per person is allowed
- Any extra luggage is likely to be charged
- Luggage handling is responsability of the customer
- This tour can be operated in English and Spanish.
- Accommodation classes are as follows:
- Superior T class:
- Fez: Menzeh Zalagh, Sofia or similar.
- Marrakech: Atlas Asni or similar.
- Casablanca: Mogador Marina or similar.
- Superior Plus A class:
- Fez: Ramada, Parc Palace or similar
- Marrakech: Ramada Zalagh, Parc Palace or similar
- Casablanca: Grand Mogador City Center or similar
- Cancellation policy:
- 15% penalty if the cancellation occurs between 21 and 10 days before the departure of the circuit.
- 25% penalty if the cancellation occurs between 9 and 5 days before the departure of the circuit.
- 100% penalty if cancellation takes place less than 4 days before the departure of the circuit or in case of No-Show.
- Departure point will be at our established hotels in Costa del Sol. Please refer to your documentation for detailed departure information
1st Day (Sun.) COSTA DEL SOL – FEZ