1st Day (Sun). COSTA DEL SOL – FEZ
Departure towards the picturesque tourist route of Costa del Sol, arrive Algeciras or Tarifa where a ferry boat will be used for a short and interesting crossing of the strait of Gibraltar towards Africa. Arrival to Morocco, disembark, clear customs and continue on by bus via Larache to Fez, the most monumental one of the Imperial Cities, its University of “Karaouyne” is the largest Islamic sanctuary in Morocco, ancient theological schools, etc. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel.
2nd Day (Mon). FEZ
Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy a morning city tour of the most ancient and monumental of the Imperial Cities visiting the most interesting points: the 7 gates of the Royal Palace, Jewish Quarters or Mellah, gate of Bab Bou Jelous and walking tour of the “Medina” (Old City), declared World Heritage Site. Afternoon free. Dinner and accommodation at hotel. Optional dinner with show.
3rd Day (Tue). FEZ – MEKNES – MARRAKECH
After breakfast at the hotel drive towards the ancient city of Meknes, old walled (40 Km.) imperial city located in the heart of the Mid Atlas. Panoramic tour; admire the great Bab Al Mansour Gate, Morocco’s most beautiful gate and the most well-known monument in town. Continue driving southwards through the Mid-Atlas mountains to Marrakech, Capital of the South, which is located within an extensive oasis between the Atlas Mountains and the pre-desert area. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel.
4th Day (Wed). MARRAKECH
Breakfast at the hotel. City sightseeing, including the Koutoubia Tower, twin tower of the Giralda in Seville, Saadines Tombs and Bay Palace. In the afternoon walk around the medina, souks and the magic Jma El Fna Square, which is packed with fortune tellers, snake tamers, acrobats, dancers, all making the center of the city an open air theatre that requires the participation of the audience. Don’t forget your camera. Back to the hotel, free time. Dinner and accommodation at hotel. Optional dinner with show at “Fantasia Chez Ali”.
5th Day (Thu). MARRAKECH – CASABLANCA – RABAT
After breakfast departure northwards via Benguerir and Settat to Casablanca, current industrial and economic capital and the most populated city housing a 10% of the country population. Panoramic tour through the most interesting sections of the city, Anfa Boulevard, Nations square, residential areas and visit from the outside of the Hassan II grand mosque. Afternoon departure to Rabat, diplomatic and administrative capital, official residence of the King Mohamed VI. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel.
6th Day (Fri). RABAT – LARACHE – TANGIER
Breakfast at the hotel. Morning city tour visiting the important sights as the Royal Palace from outside, Mohamed V Mausoleum, the unfinished Hassan Tower which are important examples of the Almohade architecture. In the afternoon, via Larache, we will head for Tangier, cosmopolitan city that has always been pretended due to its strategic location, at the main gate of Europe and Africa. Short panoramic tour. Time at leisure. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel.
7th Day (Sat). TANGIER – COSTA DEL SOL
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to the pier and board the ferry to return across the strait of Gibraltar back to Spain. Drive towards the Costa del Sol.
END OF OUR SERVICES.
Morocco, Imperial Cities from Costa del Sol 7 Days Tour
The Imperial Cities of the Kingdom of Morocco show their majestic past. A tour to discover Fez, Marrakesh, Casablanca, Rabat and Tangier
- The Koutoubia Mosque is the most important mosque in Marrakech. Its 70 metres height minaret can be seen from some kilometres far from Marrakech.
- The Jma el-Fna Square, located in the heart of Marrakech, offers a wide range of colours, scents and flavours. Street juice shops, snake-charmers, traditional medicine…
- The Hassan II Mosque is a majestic building and one of world’s largest and most important cult centres of the Islamic tradition. Its location next to the sea and its impressive minaret offer a unique panoramic view.
- Panoramic sightseeing tour in Fez, Meknes, Marrakech, Casablanca, Rabat and Tangier.
- Escort guide during the tour.
- Air conditioned deluxe motor-coach.
- Accommodation at selected class.
- Daily breakfast and 6 dinners.
- Travel insurance.
- Any other service not specified.
- Due to the insurance included on this tour, all bookings must include for each passenger, without exception, the following data at the moment of reservation: Name / Surname / Passport / ID / Nationality / Age / Sex. Reservations cannot be formalized without providing all the required information.
- Superior T class:
- Fez: Menzeh Zalagh, Zalagh Parc Palace or similar
- Marrakech: Atlas Asni or similar
- Rabat: Chellah, Farah Rabat or similar
- Tangier: Hilton Garden Inn or similar
- Superior Plus A class:
- Fez: Ramada, Zalagh Parc Palace or similar
- Marrakech: Atlas Medina & Spa or similar
- Rabat: Rabat, Farah Rabat or similar
- Tangier: Hilton City Center or similar
- Only one piece of luggage per person is allowed. Passengers have to go through customs control with their own luggage.
- Passport details are required at least 72 hours in advance to the tour’s departure.
- Cancellation policy:
- 15% penalty if the cancellation occurs between 21 and 10 days before the departure of the circuit.
- 25% penalty if the cancellation occurs between 9 and 5 days before the departure of the circuit.
- 100% penalty if cancellation takes place less than 4 days before the departure of the circuit or in case of No-Show.
- Please refer to your documentation for detailed departure information.
- Departure points:
- Passport copies are required at least 72 hours in advance to the tour’s departure.
- Contact information
1st Day (Sun). COSTA DEL SOL – FEZ