1st Day (Thu.) MADRID – CORDOBA – SEVILLE
Departure from JULIÁ TRAVEL bus terminal, located in the underground parking of the Plaza de Oriente at 08:30 a.m. Drive along La Mancha, Don Quixote’s land. Brief stop at typical site in Puerto Lapice. Cross through the natural border of “Despeñaperros” and get into Andalusia, a region for itself that shows and enormous heritage from a splendorous past. Reach Cordoba. Impressive tour of its Mosque and other sites that will ease our mind and spirit strolling through its narrow winding streets of the Jewish Quarter. In the afternoon, after a short two hours ride reach Seville. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel.
2nd Day (Fri.) SEVILLE
Breakfast at the hotel. Morning panoramic city tour visiting: the exterior of the Cathedral (the second largest in the Catholic world after St. Peters in Rome), Santa Cruz quarter (a natural scenario of “Carmen” as well as a precisely where the myth of “Don Juan” developed), Maria Luisa Park and Plaza de España. Afternoon at leisure for you to discover exclusive views, specific flavors of this active full of light city. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel. Optional Flamenco tour.
3rd Day (Sat.) SEVILLE – RONDA – COSTA DEL SOL
After breakfast at the hotel drive south passing typical villages. Reach Ronda; free time to admire this town of Celtic origin and the marvelous view of the valley and mountain range. In the afternoon continue on to the Costa del Sol, one of the most modern and important international tourist areas. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel.
4th Day (Sun.) COSTA DEL SOL – FEZ
Breakfast at the hotel. Drive along the picturesque tourist route of Costa del Sol, arrive Algeciras or Tarifa where a ferry boat will be used for a short and interesting crossing of the strait of Gibraltar towards Africa. Arrival to Morocco, disembark, clear customs and continue on by bus via Larache to Fez, the most monumental one of the Imperial Cities, its University of “Karaouyne” is the largest Islamic sanctuary in Morocco, ancient theological schools, etc. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel.
5th Day (Mon.) FEZ
Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy a morning city tour of the most ancient and monumental of the Imperial Cities visiting the most interesting points: the 7 gates of the Royal Palace, Jewish Quarters or Mellah, gate of Bab Bou Jelous and walking tour of the “Medina” (Old City), declared World Heritage Site. Afternoon free. Dinner and accommodation at hotel. Optional dinner with show.
6th Day (Tue.) FEZ – MEKNES – MARRAKECH
After breakfast at the hotel drive towards the ancient city of Meknes, old walled (40 Km.) imperial city located in the heart of the Mid Atlas. Panoramic tour; admire the great Bab Al Mansour Gate, Morocco’s most beautiful Gate and the most well-known monument in town. Continue driving southwards through the Mid-Atlas mountains to Marrakech, Capital of the South, which is located within an extensive oasis between the Atlas Mountains and the pre-desert area. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel.
7th Day (Wed.) MARRAKECH
Breakfast at the hotel. City sightseeing, including the Koutoubia Tower, twin tower of the Giralda in Seville, Saadines Tombs and Bay Palace. In the afternoon walk around the medina, souks and the magic Jma El Fna Square, which is packed with fortune tellers, snake tamers, acrobats, dancers, all making the center of the city an open air theatre that requires the participation of the audience. Don’t forget your camera. Back to the hotel, free time. Dinner and accommodation at hotel. Optional dinner with show at “Fantasia Chez Ali”.
8th Day (Thu.) MARRAKECH – CASABLANCA – RABAT
After breakfast departure northwards via Benguerir and Settat to Casablanca, current industrial and economic capital and the most populated city housing a 10% of the Country population. Panoramic tour through the most interesting sections of the city, Anfa Boulevard, Nations square, residential areas and visit from the outside of the Hassan II grand mosque. Afternoon departure to Rabat, diplomatic and administrative capital, official residence of the King Mohamed VI. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel.
9th Day (Fri.) RABAT – LARACHE – TANGIER
Breakfast at the hotel. Morning city tour visiting the important sights as the Royal Palace from outside, Mohamed V Mausoleum, the unfinished Hassan Tower which are important examples of the Almohade architecture. In the afternoon, via Larache, we will head for Tangier, cosmopolitan city that has always been pretended due to its strategic location, at the main gate of Europe and Africa. Short panoramic tour. Time at leisure. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel.
10th Day (Sat.) TANGIER – COSTA DEL SOL
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to the pier and aboard the ferry to return across the strait of Gibraltar back to Spain. Drive along the Costa del Sol towards the hotel. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel
11th Day (Sun.) COSTA DEL SOL – GRANADA
After breakfast at the hotel departure towards the city of Granada and its incredible and amazing monumental environment, last stronghold of the Moorish Kingdoms up to 1492. Visit the world famous Alhambra complex and Generalife Gardens that have inspired several authors with its sound and sights, such as the “Tales of the Alhambra” by W. Irving. Afternoon at leisure. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel. Optional Gipsy Flamenco show at Sacromonte Square.
12th Day (Mon.) GRANADA – TOLEDO – MADRID
Breakfast at the hotel. Drive northward where it emerges, toward the sky of Castilla and surrounded by the Tagus River, the impressive Imperial city of Toledo –World Heritage City- where the three cultures Christians, Moorish and Jewish, have lived together. Resume of the Spanish art, history and spirituality the whole town is a National Monument. Short guided tour of this historical old town through its narrow streets. Then proceed with a visit to a famous “Damasquinado” (gold and silver inlaying in iron) factory. Continue to Madrid. END OF OUR SERVICE.
Andalucia and Morocco from Madrid
The Andalusia's Arabic legacy's charm to continue with the magical history and culture of the most splendid Morocco's cities
- The Cathedral of Seville is the biggest Gothic cathedral in the world. Is a sign of its wide cultural and artistic past.
- The Jma el-Fna Square, located in the heart of Marrakesh, offers a wide range of colors, scents and flavors. Street juice shops, snake-charmers, traditional medicine… The entrance to the Medina, the place to get a feel of Moroccan tradition and culture
- The Hassan II Mosque is a majestic building and one of world’s largest and most important cult centers of the Islamic tradition. Its location next to the sea and its impressive minaret offer a unique panoramic view
- Guided visits in Cordoba, Seville, Granada (Alhambra & Generalife Gardens), Toledo, Fez, Meknes, Marrakesh, Casablanca, Rabat and Tangier.
- Tour Escort during the tour.
- Air conditioned deluxe motor-coach.
- Accommodation at selected class.
- Daily breakfast and 11 dinners.
- Travel insurance.
- Any other services.
Due to the insurance included on this tour, all bookings must include for each passenger, without exception, the following data at the moment of reservation: Name / Surname / Passport / ID / Nationality / Age / Sex. Reservations cannot be formalized without providing all the required information.
- This tour might be a combination of different programs. If applies there might be a change in the tour escort and passengers between the programs.
- Only one piece of luggage per person is allowed. Passengers have to go through customs control with their own luggage.
- Passport details are required at least 72 hours in advance to the tour’s departure.
- Accommodation in Superior T class are as detailed below:
- Seville: Catalonia Santa Justa or similar
- Costa del Sol: Sol Don Pablo / Don Marco / Sol Principe or similar
- Fez: Menzeh Zalagh / Zalagh Parc Palace or similar
- Marrakech: Atlas Asni or similar
- Rabat: Chellah / Farah Rabat or similar
- Tangier: Hilton Garden Inn or similar
- Granada: Los Angeles or similar
- Accommodation in Superior Plus A Class are as detailed below:
- Seville: Meliá Lebreros or similar
- Costa del Sol: Sol Don Pablo or Don Marco or Sol Principe or similar
- Fez: Ramda / Zalagh Parc Palace
- Marrakech: Atlas Medina & Spa or similar
- Rabat: Rabat / Farah Rabat or similar
- Tangier: Hilton City Center or similar
- Granada: Abades Nevada Palace or similar
- On Winter season (November-January) all the guests will be accommodated at the hotel Sol Don Pablo/Don Marco / Sol Principe in Costa del Sol
- Print your voucher and check in between 8.00 am and 8.15 am at Plaza de Oriente coach parking level -2.
- Please contact us at least 24 hours in advance to reconfirm your tour and pickup time:
- Monday to Friday from 9 am to 6 pm at 0034 91 758 06 42
- Saturday & Sunday from 8 am to 6 pm at 00 34 91 559 96 05
- Cancellation policy:
- 5% penalty if the cancellation occurs between 10 and 15 days before the departure of the circuit.
- 15% penalty if the cancellation occurs between 10 and 3 days before the departure of the circuit.
- 25% penalty if cancellation takes place in the 48 hours before the departure of the circuit.
- 100% penalty if cancellation takes place less than 48 hours before the departure of the circuit or in case of No-Show
1st Day (Thu.) MADRID – CORDOBA – SEVILLE