1st Day (Thu.) MADRID – CORDOBA – SEVILLE
Depart from our established hotels in Madrid. Please refer to your documentation for detailed departure information. Drive along La Mancha, Don Quixote’s land. Brief stop at typical site in Puerto Lapice. Cross through the natural border of “Despeñaperros” and get into Andalusia, a region for itself that shows and enormous heritage from a splendorous past. Reach Cordoba. Impressive tour of its Mosque and other sites that will ease our mind and spirit strolling through its narrow winding streets of the Jewish Quarter. In the afternoon, after a short two hours ride reach Seville. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel.
2nd Day (Fri.) SEVILLE
Breakfast at the hotel. Morning panoramic city tour visiting: the exterior of the Cathedral (the second largest in the Catholic world after St. Peters in Rome), Santa Cruz quarter (a natural scenario of “Carmen” as well as a precisely where the myth of “Don Juan” developed), Maria Luisa Park and Plaza de España. Afternoon at leisure for you to discover exclusive views, specific flavors of this active full of light city. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel. Optional Flamenco tour.
3rd Day (Sat.) SEVILLE – RONDA – COSTA DEL SOL
After breakfast at the hotel drive south passing typical villages. Reach Ronda; free time to admire this town of Celtic origin and the marvelous view of the valley and mountain range. In the afternoon continue on to the Costa del Sol, one of the most modern and important international tourist areas. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel.
4th Day (Sun.) COSTA DEL SOL – FEZ
Breakfast at the hotel. Drive along the picturesque tourist route of Costa del Sol, arrive Algeciras or Tarifa where a ferry boat will be used for a short and interesting crossing of the strait of Gibraltar towards Africa. Arrival to Morocco, disembark, clear customs and continue on by bus via Larache to Fez, the most monumental one of the Imperial Cities, its University of “Karaouyne” is the largest Islamic sanctuary in Morocco, ancient theological schools, etc. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel.
5th Day (Mon.) FEZ
Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy a morning city tour of the most ancient and monumental of the Imperial Cities visiting the most interesting points: the 7 gates of the Royal Palace, Jewish Quarters or Mellah, gate of Bab Bou Jelous and walking tour of the “Medina” (Old City), declared World Heritage Site. Afternoon free. Dinner and accommodation at hotel. Optional dinner with show.
6th Day (Tue.) FEZ – RABAT – MARRAKECH
Breakfast and departure towards Rabat, diplomatic and administrative capital of Morocco. Visit visiting the exterior of the Royal Palace, the Mausoleum of Mohamed V and the Hassan Tower. Continue to Marrakech. Arrival in Marrakech. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
7th Day (Wed.) MARRAKECH
Breakfast at the hotel. City sightseeing, including the Koutoubia Tower, twin tower of the Giralda in Seville, Saadines Tombs and Bay Palace. In the afternoon walk around the medina, souks and the magic Jma El Fna Square, which is packed with fortune tellers, snake tamers, acrobats, dancers, all making the center of the city an open air theatre that requires the participation of the audience. Don’t forget your camera. Back to the hotel, free time. Dinner and accommodation at hotel. Optional dinner with show at “Fantasia Chez Ali”.
8th Day (Thu.) MARRAKECH
Breakfast. Day at leisure to continue enjoying the city. Possibility of optional excursions. Consult with our staff at destination. Dinner and overnight at the hotel. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel.
9th Day (Fri.) MARRAKECH – CASABLANCA
Breakfast and Departure to Casablanca, cosmopolitan, industrial and economic heart of Morocco. Upon arrival, panoramic visit of the largest city in Morocco visiting the most interesting places such as the exteriors of the Great Mosque of Hassan II, Boulevard de la Corniche, United Nations Square, Habbous neighborhood and Anfa residential neighborhood. Dinner and overnight at the Hotel.
10th Day (Sat.) CASABLANCA – TANGER – TARIFA – COSTA DEL SOL
Breakfast and departure to Tangier. Arrival in Tangier and transfer to the port for departure to Tarifa. Continue to your hotel in Costa del Sol.
11th Day (Sun.) COSTA DEL SOL – GRANADA
After breakfast at the hotel departure towards the city of Granada and its incredible and amazing monumental environment, last stronghold of the Moorish Kingdoms up to 1492. Visit the world famous Alhambra complex and Generalife Gardens that have inspired several authors with its sound and sights, such as the “Tales of the Alhambra” by W. Irving. Afternoon at leisure. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel. Optional Gipsy Flamenco show at Sacromonte Square.
12th Day (Mon.) GRANADA – TOLEDO – MADRID
Breakfast at the hotel. Drive northward where it emerges, toward the sky of Castilla and surrounded by the Tagus River, the impressive Imperial city of Toledo –World Heritage City- where the three cultures Christians, Moorish and Jewish, have lived together. Resume of the Spanish art, history and spirituality the whole town is a National Monument. Short guided tour of this historical old town through its narrow streets. Then proceed with a visit to a famous “Damasquinado” (gold and silver inlaying in iron) factory. Continue to Madrid. END OF OUR SERVICE.
Andalucia and Morocco from Madrid
The Andalusia's Arabic legacy's charm to continue with the magical history and culture of the most splendid Morocco's cities
- The Cathedral of Seville is the biggest Gothic cathedral in the world. Is a sign of its wide cultural and artistic past.
- The Jma el-Fna Square, located in the heart of Marrakesh, offers a wide range of colors, scents and flavors. Street juice shops, snake-charmers, traditional medicine… The entrance to the Medina, the place to get a feel of Moroccan tradition and culture
- The Hassan II Mosque is a majestic building and one of world’s largest and most important cult centers of the Islamic tradition. Its location next to the sea and its impressive minaret offer a unique panoramic view
- Guided visits in Cordoba, Seville, Granada (Alhambra & Generalife Gardens), Toledo, Fez, Meknes, Marrakesh, Casablanca, Rabat and Tangier.
- Tour Escort during the tour.
- Air conditioned deluxe motor-coach.
- Accommodation at selected class.
- Daily breakfast and 11 dinners.
- Travel insurance.
- Any other services.
- Due to the insurance included on this tour, all bookings must include for each passenger, without exception, the following data at the moment of reservation: Name / Surname / Passport / ID / Nationality / Age / Gender. Reservations cannot be formalized without providing all the required information.
- Please note that 1 regular suitcase and 1 handbag per person is allowed
- Any extra luggage is likely to be charged
- Luggage handling is responsability of the customer
- This tour might be a combination of different programs. If applies there might be a change in the tour escort and passengers between the programs.
- Only one piece of luggage per person is allowed. Passengers have to go through customs control with their own luggage.
- Passport details are required at least 72 hours in advance to the tour’s departure.
- Accommodation in Superior T class are as detailed below:
- Seville: Catalonia Santa Justa or similar
- Costa del Sol: Sol Don Pablo / Don Marco / Sol Principe or similar
- Fez: Menzeh Zalagh or similar
- Marrakech: Atlas Asni or similar
- Casablanca: Mogador Marina
- Granada: Axilares or similar
- Accommodation in Superior Plus A Class are as detailed below:
- Seville: Meliá Lebreros or similar
- Costa del Sol: Sol Don Pablo or Don Marco or Sol Principe or similar
- Fez: Ramda / Parc Palace
- Marrakech: Atlas Medina & Spa or similar
- Casablanca: Gran Mogador City Center
- Granada: Meliá Granada or similar
- On Winter season (November-January) all the guests will be accommodated at the hotel Sol Don Pablo/Don Marco / Sol Principe in Costa del Sol
- Cancellation policy:
- 15% penalty if the cancellation occurs between 21 and 10 days before the departure of the circuit.
- 25% penalty if the cancellation occurs between 9 and 5 days before the departure of the circuit.
- 100% penalty if cancellation takes place less than 4 days before the departure of the circuit or in case of No-Show.
- Departure point will be at our established hotels in Madrid. Please refer to your documentation for detailed departure information
1st Day (Thu.) MADRID – CORDOBA – SEVILLE