1st Day (Mon). MADRID – CORDOBA – SEVILLE
Depart from our established hotels in Madrid. Please refer to your documentation for detailed departure information. Drive southward along La Mancha, Don Quixote’s land. Brief stop at typical site in Puerto Lapice. Cross through the natural border of “Despeñaperros” and get into Andalusia, a region for itself that shows an enormous heritage from a splendorous past. Reach Cordoba. Impressive tour of its Mosque and other sites that will ease our mind and spirit strolling through its narrow winding streets of the Jewish Quarter. In the afternoon, after a short two hours ride reach Seville. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel.
2nd Day (Tue). SEVILLE
Breakfast at the hotel. Morning panoramic city tour visiting: the exterior of the Cathedral (the second largest in the Catholic world after St. Peters in Rome), Santa Cruz quarter (a natural scenario of “Carmen” as well as a precisely where the myth of “Don Juan” developed), Maria Luisa Park and Plaza de España. Afternoon at leisure for you to discover exclusive views, specific flavors of this active full of light city. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel. Optional Flamenco tour.
3rd Day (Wed). SEVILLE – GRANADA
After breakfast at the hotel drive east through the Caliphate road to the heart of ANDALUSIA observing an endless number of olive trees on the way to Granada and its incredible and amazing monumental environment, last stronghold of the Moorish Kingdoms up to 1492. Visit the world famous Alhambra complex and Generalife Gardens that have inspired several authors with its sound and sights, such as the “Tales of the Alhambra” by W. Irving. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel. Optional Gipsy Flamenco show at Sacromonte quarter.
4th Day (Thu). GRANADA – TOLEDO – MADRID
Breakfast at the hotel. Drive northward where it emerges, toward the sky of Castilla and surrounded by the Tagus River, the impressive Imperial city of Toledo –World Heritage City- where the three cultures Christians, Moorish and Jewish, have lived together. Resume of the Spanish art, history and spirituality the whole town is a National Monument. Short guided tour of this historical old town through its narrow streets. Then proceed with a visit to a famous “Damasquinado” (gold and silver inlaying in iron) factory. Continue to Madrid. END OF OUR SERVICE.
Andalusia and Toledo from Madrid
Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Toledo proudly show their artistic legacy. Arabs and Jews left their mark on these magnificent cities
- The Mosque of Cordoba was built during the Muslim empire and was reconverted into a Catholic cathedral. It is the third biggest mosque in the world and stands out for its hundreds of decorated arches and columns that hold its roof.
- The Cathedral of Seville is the biggest Gothic cathedral in the world. Is a sign of its wide cultural and artistic past.
- La Alhambra is contemporary history of Granada’s Arab past. Its buildings, towers, palaces, patios and gardens make La Alhambra one of the most visited monuments in Spain.
- Guided visits in Cordoba, Seville, Granada (Alhambra and Generalife Gardens) and Toledo
- Tour Escort during the tour
- Air conditioned deluxe motor-coach
- Three nights accommodation at selected class
- Daily breakfast and 3 dinners.
- Travel insurance.
- Any other service not specified.
- Due to the insurance included on this tour, all bookings must include for each passenger, without exception, the following data at the moment of reservation: Name / Surname / Passport / ID / Nationality. Reservations cannot be formalized without providing all the required information.
- Please note that 1 regular suitcase and 1 handbag per person is allowed
- Any extra luggage is likely to be charged
- Luggage handling is responsability of the customer
- Kindly note that it is mandatory to present your passport the day you visit the Alhambra complex.
- This tour can be operated in English and Spanish
- Accommodation in Superior T class are as detailed below:
- Seville: Catalonia Santa Justa / Catalonia Giralda or similar
- Granada: Los Angeles or similar
- Accommodation in Superior Plus A Class are as detailed below:
- Seville: Meliá Lebreros or similar
- Granada: Meliá Granada or similar
- Cancellation policy:
- 15% penalty if the cancellation occurs between 21 and 10 days before the departure of the circuit.
- 25% penalty if the cancellation occurs between 9 and 5 days before the departure of the circuit.
- 100% penalty if cancellation takes place less than 4 days before the departure of the circuit or in case of No-Show.
- Departure point will be at our established hotels in Madrid. Please refer to your documentation for detailed departure information
1st Day (Mon). MADRID – CORDOBA – SEVILLE