1st Day (Mon). MADRID – CORDOBA – SEVILLE
Departure from JULIÀ TRAVEL bus terminal, located in the underground parking of the Plaza de Oriente at 08:30 a.m. drive southward along the land of Don Quixote, “The man from La Mancha”, along the way observes vast vineyards. Cross through the natural border of “Despeñaperros” and get into Andalusia, a region for itself that shows an enormous heritage from a splendorous past. Reach Cordoba. Impressive tour of its Mosque and other sites that will ease our mind and spirit strolling through its narrow winding streets of the Jewish Quarter. In the afternoon, after a short two hours ride reach Seville. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel.
2nd Day (Tue). SEVILLE
Breakfast at the hotel. Morning Monumental and Panoramic city tour – the Cathedral (from outside), the second largest in the Catholic world after St. Peters in Rome. The Santa Cruz Quarter, a natural scenario of “Carmen” as well as a precisely where the myth of “Don Juan” developed. The Maria Luisa Park and Spain square. - Afternoon at leisure for you to discover exclusive views, specific flavors of this active full of light city. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel. Optional Flamenco tour.
3rd Day (Wed). SEVILLE – GRANADA
After breakfast at the hotel drive east through the Caliphate road to the heart of Andalusia observing an endless number of olive trees on the way to Granada and its incredible and amazing monumental environment, last stronghold of the Moorish Kingdoms up to 1492. Visit the world famous Alhambra. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel. Optional Gypsy Flamenco show at Sacromonte quarter.
4th Day (Thu). GRANADA – TOLEDO – MADRID
Breakfast at the hotel. Drive northward where it emerges, toward the sky of Castilla and surrounded by the Tagus river, the impressive Imperial city of Toledo –World Heritage City- where the three cultures Christians, Moorish and Jewish, have lived together. Resume of the Spanish art, history and spirituality the whole town is a National Monument. The City tour will includes the most important monuments, its narrow streets and the famous “Damasquinado” (gold and silver inlaying in iron). Continue to Madrid. END OF OUR SERVICES
Andalusia and Toledo from Madrid
Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Toledo proudly show their artistic legacy. Arabs and Jews left their mark on these magnificent cities
- The Mosque of Cordoba was built during the Muslim empire and was reconverted into a Catholic cathedral. It is the third biggest mosque in the world and stands out for its hundreds of decorated arches and columns that hold its roof.
- The Cathedral of Seville is the biggest Gothic cathedral in the world. Is a sign of its wide cultural and artistic past.
- La Alhambra is contemporary history of Granada’s Arab past. Its buildings, towers, palaces, patios and gardens make La Alhambra one of the most visited monuments in Spain.
- Guided visits in Cordoba, Seville, Granada (Alhambra) and Toledo
- Tour Escort during the tour
- Air conditioned deluxe motor-coach
- Three nights accommodation at selected class
- Daily breakfast and 3 dinners.
- Any other service not specified.
Due to the insurance included on this tour, all bookings must include for each passenger, without exception, the following data at the moment of reservation: Name / Surname / Passport / ID / Nationality / Age / Sex. Reservations cannot be formalized without providing all the required information.
- This tour can be operated in English and Spanish
- Accommodation in Superior T class are as detailed below:
- Seville: Catalonia Santa Justa or similar
- Granada: Los Angeles or similar
- Accommodation in Superior Plus A Class are as detailed below:
- Seville: Melia Lebreros or similar
- Granada: Melia Granada or similar
- Cancellation policy:
- 5% penalty if the cancellation occurs between 10 and 15 days before the departure of the circuit.
- 15% penalty if the cancellation occurs between 9 and 3 days before the departure of the circuit.
- 25% penalty if cancellation takes place in the 48 hours before the departure of the circuit.
- 100% penalty if cancellation takes place less than 48 hours before the departure of the circuit or in case of No-Show
- Print your voucher and check in between 8.00 am and 8.15 am at Plaza de Oriente coach parking level -2.
- Please contact us at least 24 hours in advance to reconfirm your tour and pickup time:
- Monday to Friday from 9 am to 6 pm at 0034 91 758 06 42
- Saturday & Sunday from 8 am to 6 pm at 00 34 91 559 96 05
1st Day (Mon). MADRID – CORDOBA – SEVILLE