1st Day (Sun.) MADRID – CACERES – CORDOBA
Departure from JULIÁ TRAVEL bus terminal, located in the underground parking of the Plaza de Oriente at 08:30 a.m. Drive westwards on a modern highway towards Extremadura, homeland of many discoverers of the new world. Arrive Cáceres, capital of the province, declared World Heritage City. Time at leisure to walk through the old town with its ancient walls and well known medieval quarter. Afterwards, continue on driving south towards Cordoba, once the capital of the Caliphate. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel.
2nd Day (Mon.) CORDOBA – SEVILLE
Breakfast at the hotel. City tour including its impressive “Mosque”, today a Cathedral, and other sites that will ease our mind and spirit strolling through its narrow winding streets of the Jewish Quarter. Continue on towards Seville. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel.
3rd Day (Tue.) SEVILLE
Breakfast at the hotel. Morning panoramic city tour visiting: the exterior of the Cathedral (the second largest in the Catholic world after St. Peters in Rome), Santa Cruz quarter (a natural scenario of “Carmen” as well as a precisely where the myth of “Don Juan” developed), Maria Luisa Park and Plaza de España. Afternoon at leisure for you to discover exclusive views, specific flavors of this active full of light city. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel. Optional Flamenco Tour.
4th Day (Wed.) SEVILLE – RONDA – COSTA DEL SOL
After breakfast at the hotel drive south passing typical villages. Reach Ronda; time at leisure to admire this town of Celtic origin and the marvelous view of the valley and mountain range.
Continue on to the Costa del Sol, one of the most modern and important international tourist areas. Afternoon at leisure. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel.
5th Day (Thu.) COSTA DEL SOL – GRANADA
Breakfast. Departure towards the city of Granada and its incredible and amazing monumental environment, last stronghold of the Moorish Kingdoms up to 1492. Visit the world famous Alhambra complex and Generalife Gardens that have inspired several authors with its sound and sights, such as the “Tales of the Alhambra” by W. Irving. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel. Optional Gipsy Flamenco show at Sacromonte quarter.
6th Day (Fri.) GRANADA – TOLEDO – MADRID
Breakfast at the hotel. Drive northward where it emerges, toward the sky of Castilla and surrounded by the Tagus River, the impressive Imperial city of Toledo –World Heritage City- where the three cultures Christians, Moorish and Jewish, have lived together. Resume of the Spanish art, history and spirituality the whole town is a National Monument. Short guided tour of this historical old town through its narrow streets. Then proceed with a visit to a famous “Damasquinado” (gold and silver inlaying in iron) factory. Continue to Madrid. END OF OUR SERVICE.
Andalusia with Cordoba, Costa del Sol and Toledo from Madrid
A tour through very historical cities: the Arabic mark in Cordoba and Seville, the medieval layout in Ronda and the cultures’ coexistence in Toledo
- Cordoba Synagogue is located in the Jewish Quarter. Accessed from the street there is the courtyard that takes to the prayer’s rooms.
- The Real Alcázar de Sevilla is a majestic complex of royal palaces, patios and grades. The Palacio Mudéjar o de Pedro I is its most characteristic building.
- Albaicín is the historical neighborhood of Granada. The Arab and Mediterranean architecture are alive in the beauty of its narrow streets and typical houses.
- The Church of Santo Tomé holds El Greco masterpiece painting ‘The Burial of the Count of Orgaz’, set over this genius painter tomb.
- Guided visits in Cordoba, Seville, Granada (Alhambra & Generalife Gardens) & Toledo
- Tour Escort during the route.
- Air conditioned deluxe motor-coach.
- Five nights accommodation at selected class.
- Daily breakfast and five dinners.
- Travel insurance.
- Other services not specified
Due to the insurance included on this tour, all bookings must include for each passenger, without exception, the following data at the moment of reservation: Name / Surname / Passport / ID / Nationality / Age / Sex. Reservations cannot be formalized without providing all the required information.
- This tour can be operated in English and Spanish
- Accommodation in Superior T class are as detailed below:
- Cordoba: Tryp Cordoba or similar
- Seville: Catalonia Santa Justa / Catalonia Giralda or similar
- Costa del Sol: Sol Don Pablo / Don Marco / Sol Principe or similar
- Granada: Alixares or similar
- Accommodation in Superior Plus A Class are as detailed below:
- Córdoba: Hesperia Cordoba or similar
- Seville: Silken Al- Andalus Palace
- Costa del Sol: Sol Don Pablo / Don Marco or similar
- Granada: Gran Hotel Luna or similar
- On Winter season (November-January) all the guests will be accommodated at the hotel Sol Don Pablo / Don Marco / Sol Principe in Costa del Sol.
- Cancellation policy:
- 5% penalty if the cancellation occurs between 10 and 15 days before the departure of the circuit.
- 15% penalty if the cancellation occurs between 9 and 3 days before the departure of the circuit.
- 25% penalty if cancellation takes place in the 48 hours before the departure of the circuit.
- 100% penalty if cancellation takes place less than 48 hours before the departure of the circuit or in case of No-Show
- Print your voucher and check in between 8.00 am and 8.15 am at Plaza de Oriente coach parking level -2.
- Please contact us at least 24 hours in advance to reconfirm your tour and pickup time:
- Monday to Friday from 9 am to 6 pm at 0034 91 758 06 42
- Saturday & Sunday from 8 am to 6 pm at 00 34 91 559 96 05
1st Day (Sun.) MADRID – CACERES – CORDOBA