1st Day (Fri.) MADRID – LEON – OVIEDO
Departure from JULIÁ TRAVEL bus terminal, located in the underground parking of the Plaza de Oriente at 08:30 a.m. Towards Leon. Free time to stroll through its historic center and contemplate its Gothic Cathedral, Church of San Isidro or the facade of the Hostel of Sand Marcos Plateresque style. Continue to Oviedo set on a series of hills at the foot of the Naranco and which stands out for the beauty of its streets, many of them pedestrian. Its monuments are a World Heritage Site and among them the Cathedral, one of the most important works of Asturian Gothic. Accommodation.
2nd Day (Sat.) OVIEDO – LUGO – A CORUÑA
Breakfast at the hotel. Drive to the Galician region. Arrive to Lugo. Free time to be able to contemplate the Roman remains that still retains like its walls, declared World Heritage. Continuation to La Coruña. Brief panoramic driver through the main avenues of this fabulous town driving by the Marine Avenue to admire the elegance of this city with the typical Galician architecture of glass house galleries. Brief stop in one of the wonders of the world the oldest working lighthouse the “Tower of Hercules” dating back from the roman period. Afternoon at leisure where you can assist an optional tour to the Rias Altas. Accommodation.
3rd Day (Sun.) LA CORUÑA – SANTIAGO DE COMPOSTELA
Breakfast at hotel. Departure to Santiago de Compostela declared World Heritage as it is one of the most important center of Christian Pilgrimages in Spain as the end of the Camino de Santiago route built during the Roman Empire. City tour where we will see the main square called Obradoiro and also the Cathedral (entrance included) dedicated to the Apostle Santiago. Rest of the day at leisure to explore the narrow cobblestone streets and get the feeling of the student atmosphere. Accommodation.
4th Day (Mon.) SANTIAGO DE COMPOSTELA – RIAS BAJAS – LA TOJA – VIGO
Breakfast at the hotel. Departure towards one of the most marvellous areas of Galicia, the Rias Bajas (Spanish Fjords). Driving through this magnificent landscape we will arrive to La Toja Island, universally known for its spa. Free time and continue to the Ria de Arosa, passing through Pontevedra to arrive to Vigo, situated in the middle of the Rias Baixas. Accommodation.
5thDay (Tue.) VIGO – VIANA DO CASTELO – BRAGA
Breakfast at the hotel. Departure to the Portuguese border. Arrive to Viana do Castelo, city located between the mouth of the river Miño and Porto. Free time and continue to Braga. Accommodation.
6thDay (Wed.) BRAGA – SALAMANCA – MADRID
Breakfast. Departure to the Spanish border to arrive to Salamanca. Short stop and free time in this university city (World Heritage) of great architectural and artistic wealth. Continue to Madrid. END OF OUR SERVICE.
Galicia & North of Portugal
An intense itinerary through the north of the Iberian Peninsula, Galicia and north of Portugal. Landscapes of traditions and sea. From the green Asturias to the Galician lands of Rías and fishermen. To finish the tour in the picturesque city of Braga
- The typical Galician city of La Coruña with its beautiful avenues and "The Tower of Hercules" one of the oldest lighthouses in the world.
- The narrow streets of Santiago de Compostela and its cathedral in the magnificent Plaza del Obradoiro.
- Discover amazing landscapes through this journey; Rias Baixas, La Toja Island, Ria de Arosa, Viana do Castelo and Braga.
- Guided city tours in Santiago and panoramic sightseeing tours as per the itinerary.
- Tour Escort during the route
- Transport by luxury coach with air-conditioning
- Accommodation and daily breakfast
- Travel insurance.
- Other services not specified
- Due to the insurance included on this tour, all bookings must include for each passenger, without exception, the following data at the moment of reservation: Name / Surname / Passport / ID / Nationality / Age / Sex. Reservations cannot be formalized without providing all the required information.
- This tour can be operated in English and Spanish.
- Accommodation in A class are as detailed below:
- Oviedo: Ayre Hotel Ramiro I / Oca Santo Domingo Plaza
- La Coruña: Tryp Coruña
- Santiago de Compostela: Tryp Santiago
- Vigo: Tryp Los Galeones
- Braga: Melia Braga
- Cancellation policy:
- 5% penalty if the cancellation occurs between 15 and 10 days before the departure of the circuit.
- 15% penalty if the cancellation occurs between 9 and 3 days before the departure of the circuit.
- 25% penalty if cancellation takes place in the 48 hours before the departure of the circuit.
- 100% penalty if cancellation takes place less than 48 hours before the departure of the circuit or in case of No-Show.
- Minimum 2 people per departure is required. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Print your voucher and check in between 8.00 am and 8.15 am at Plaza de Oriente coach parking level -2.
- Please contact us at least 24 hours in advance to reconfirm your tour and pickup time:
1st Day (Fri.) MADRID – LEON – OVIEDO