1st Day (Fri.) MADRID – LEÓN – OVIEDO
Departure from JULIÁ TRAVEL bus terminal, located in the underground parking of the Plaza de Oriente at 08:30 a.m. Towards Leon. Free time to stroll through its historic center and contemplate its Gothic Cathedral, Church of San Isidro or the facade of the Hostel of Sand Marcos Plateresque style. Continue to Oviedo set on a series of hills at the foot of the Naranco and which stands out for the beauty of its streets, many of them pedestrian. Its monuments are a World Heritage Site and among them the Cathedral, one of the most important works of Asturian Gothic. Accommodation.
2nd Day (Sat.) OVIEDO – LUGO – A CORUÑA
Breakfast at the hotel. Drive to the Galician region. Arrive to Lugo. Free time to be able to contemplate the Roman remains that still retains like its walls, declared Patrimony of the Humanity. Continuation to La Coruña. Brief panoramic driver through the main avenues of this fabulous town driving by the Marine Avenue to admire the elegance of this city with the typical Galician architecture of glass house galleries. Brief stop in one of the wonders of the world the oldest working lighthouse the “Tower of Hercules” dating back from the roman period. Afternoon at leisure where you can assist an optional tour to the Rias Altas. Accommodation.
3rd Day (Sun.) LA CORUÑA – SANTIAGO DE COMPOSTELA
Breakfast at hotel. Departure to Santiago de Compostela declared World Heritage as it is one of the most important center of Christian Pilgrimages in Spain as the end of the Camino de Santiago route built during the Roman Empire. City tour where we will see the main square called Obradoiro and also the Cathedral (entrance included) dedicated to the Apostle Santiago. Balance of the day at leisure to explore the narrow cobblestone streets and get the feel of the student atmosphere. Accommodation.
4th Day (Mon.) SANTIAGO DE COMPOSTELA – RIAS BAJAS – LA TOJA – VIGO
Breakfast at the hotel. Departure towards one of the most marvelous areas of Galicia, the Rias Bajas (Spanish Fjords). Driving through this magnificent landscape we will arrive to La Toja Island, universally known for its spa. Free time and continue to the Ria de Arosa, passing through Pontevedra to arrive to Vigo, situated in the middle of the Rias Baixas. Accommodation.
5th Day (Tue.) VIGO – VIANA DO CASTELO – BRAGA – PORTO
Breakfast at the hotel. Departure to the Portuguese border. Arrive to Viana do Castelo, city located between the mouth of the river Miño and Porto. Free time and continue to Braga. Short stop and continue to Porto. Accommodation.
6th Day (Wed.) PORTO
Breakfast. Panoramic sightseeing tour of Porto, considered World Heritage city. We admire the Cathedral, Stock Exchange building and Santa Clara church. In the afternoon, possibility of an optional visit to a famous winery with tasting of its world-famous “port wine”. Accommodation.
7th Day (Thu.) PORTO – COIMBRA – FATIMA
Breakfast. Departure to Coimbra. City seat of one of the oldest universities in Europe and the birthplace of Fado. Free time. Then to Fatima. Center of the Christian Faith and World Pilgrimage Sanctuary with its impressive Basilica and the Cova da Iria place where the Virgin Mary appeared. The Chapel of the Apparitions, heart of the sanctuary, with the tombs of the three shepherds, Lucia, Francisco and Jacinta. At night possibility to attend the procession of the candles. Accommodation.
8th Day (Fri.) FATIMA – BATALHA – NAZARE – ALCOBAÇA – LISBON
Breakfast at the hotel. Departure to the Batalha Monastery, a masterpiece of Gothic and Manueline style considered a World Heritage place by UNESCO. Continue to the picturesque fishing town of Nazaré. Free time and continue to Alcobaça (World Heritage) visit the XII C. church and admire the tombs of Pedro and Inés de Castro and then to Lisbon. Accommodation. Optional night tour to attend a show of Fado, typical Portuguese song and music.
9th Day (Sat.) LISBON
Breakfast at the hotel. Morning sightseeing tour of the ancient Olissipo, drive through its main squares and avenues, Belem Tower, Jeronimos Monastery, Coach Museum, Monument to the Discoverers, Marquis of Pombal Square, Liberty Avenue. Afternoon at leisure for you to catch the nostalgic corners of Alfama Quarter, the old city gathered next to its Castle, with old buildings nested in narrow twisting “Ruas” full of color housing the genuine “tabernas” where Fado sounds as a missing past. Accommodation at the hotel.
10th Day (Sun.) LISBON – CACERES – MADRID
Departure to Caceres considered as World Heritage place because of the city’s blend of Roman, Islamic, Northern Gothic and Italian Renaissance architecture. Walk through its Plaza Mayor and the Old Town with its famous Medieval Quarter. Continue to Madrid. END OF OUR SERVICE.
Galicia & Portugal 10 Days
A panorama of Galicia and Portugal to soak up its landscapes, traditions and customs. The most beautiful corners of the greenest region of Spain. The most interesting points to know about Portugal. Its great cities yet to be discovered. Gastronomy and culture are part of the trip
- The typical Galician city of La Coruña with its beautiful avenues and "The Tower of Hercules" one of the oldest lighthouses in the world.
- The narrow streets of Santiago de Compostela and its cathedral in the magnificent Plaza del Obradoiro.
- The bucolic city of Porto on the banks of the Douro River that created the famous wine of the same name.
- Guided visits to Santiago, Porto, Lisbon and panoramic sightseeing tours of La Coruña.
- Tour escort during the tour.
- Air conditioned deluxe motor-coach.
- Accommodation and daily breakfast.
- Travel insurance.
- Other services not specified
- Due to the insurance included on this tour, all bookings must include for each passenger, without exception, the following data at the moment of reservation: Name / Surname / Passport / ID / Nationality / Age / Sex. Reservations cannot be formalized without providing all the required information.
- This tour can be operated in English and Spanish.
- Oviedo: Ayre Hotel Ramiro I / Oca Santo Domingo Plaza.
- La Coruña: Tryp Coruña
- Santiago de Compostela: Tryp Santiago
- Vigo: Tryp Los Galeones
- La Coruña: Tryp Coruña
- Oporto: Tryp Porto Expo / Eurostars Heroísmo
- Fatima: Aurea Fátima / Estrela de Fátima / Regina
- Lisboa: Lutécia
- Cancellation policy:
- 5% penalty if the cancellation occurs between 15 and 10 days before the departure of the circuit.
- 15% penalty if the cancellation occurs between 9 and 3 days before the departure of the circuit.
- 25% penalty if cancellation takes place in the 48 hours before the departure of the circuit.
- 100% penalty if cancellation takes place less than 48 hours before the departure of the circuit or in case of No-Show.
- Minimum 2 people per departure is required. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Lisbon local city tax not included, to be paid directly to the hotel.
- Porto local city tax not included, to be paid directly to the hotel.
- Print your voucher and check in between 8.00 am and 8.15 am at Plaza de Oriente coach parking level -2.
- Contact number:
- From Monday to Friday from 09.00h to 18.00h at: 0034 91 758 06 42
- Saturday and Sunday from 08.00h to 18.00h at: 00 34 91 559 96 05
1st Day (Fri.) MADRID – LEÓN – OVIEDO