1st Day (Tue.) MADRID – AVILA – SALAMANCA - PORTO
Departure from JULIÁ TRAVEL bus terminal, located in the underground parking of the Plaza de Oriente at 08:30 a.m. Drive to Avila. A city that preserves its medieval wall. Short stop to know its walled and old town. Then to Salamanca. Free time in this University City Heritage of Humanity of great architectural and artistic wealth. Departure to the Portuguese border until you reach Porto. Accommodation.
2nd Day (Wed.) PORTO
Breakfast. Panoramic sightseeing tour of Porto, considered World Heritage city. We admire the Cathedral, Stock Exchange building and Santa Clara church. In the afternoon, possibility of an optional visit to a famous winery with tasting of its world-famous "port wine". Accommodation.
3rd Day (Thu.) PORTO – COIMBRA – FATIMA
Breakfast. Departure to Coimbra. City seat of one of the oldest universities in Europe and the birthplace of Fado. Free time. Then to Fatima. Center of the Christian Faith and World Pilgrimage Sanctuary with its impressive Basilica and the Cova da Iria place where the Virgin Mary appeared. The Chapel of the Apparitions, heart of the sanctuary, with the tombs of the three shepherds, Lucia, Francisco and Jacinta. At night possibility to attend the procession of the candles. Accommodation.
4th Day (Fri.) FATIMA – BATALHA - NAZARE – ALCOBAÇA - LISBON
Breakfast at the hotel. Departure to the Batalha Monastery, a masterpiece of Gothic and Manueline style considered a World Heritage place by UNESCO. Continue to the picturesque fishing town of Nazaré. Free time and continue to Alcobaça (World Heritage) visit the XII C. church and admire the tombs of Pedro and Inés de Castro and then to Lisbon. Accommodation. Optional night tour to attend a show of Fado, typical Portuguese song and music.
5th Day (Sat.) LISBON
Breakfast at the hotel. Morning sightseeing tour of the ancient Olissipo, drive through its main squares and avenues, Belem Tower, Jeronimos Monastery, Coach Museum, Monument to the Discoverers, Marquis of Pombal Square, Liberty Avenue. Afternoon at leisure for you to catch the nostalgic corners of Alfama Quarter, the old city gathered next to its Castle, with old buildings nested in narrow twisting “Ruas” full of color housing the genuine “tabernas” where Fado sounds as a missing past. Accommodation at the hotel.
6th Day (Sun.) LISBON – CACERES – MADRID
Departure to Caceres considered as World Heritage place because of the city’s blend of Roman, Islamic, Northern Gothic and Italian Renaissance architecture. Walk through its Plaza Mayor and the Old Town with its famous Medieval Quarter. Continue to Madrid. END OF OUR SERVICE.
Lisbon and Porto with Fatima from Madrid
Lisbon waits for its visitors to show them the coloring of its 'ruas'. Fatima is the Catholic pilgrimage city per excellence
- The Alfama district, located at the foot of the Castle of São Jorge, shows the nature of the old fishermen’s neighbourhood. Its picturesque tiny streets are wonderful to get lost in and to discover the charm of the city.
- The Sanctuary of Fatima, built in the 20th century after the apparitions of the Virgin, is the destination of an inner journey of Christian faith. It is one of the main Marian shrines of the world.
- Guided visits in Porto and Lisbon and panoramic sightseeing tours as per the itinerary.
- Tour Escort during the tour.
- Air conditioned deluxe motor-coach.
- Accommodation at Superior A class.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Travel Insurance.
- Any other services not specified.
- Due to the insurance included on this tour, all bookings must include for each passenger, without exception, the following data at the moment of reservation: Name / Surname / Passport / ID / Nationality / Age / Sex. Reservations cannot be formalized without providing all the required information.
- Accommodation will be as follows:
- Superior Plus A class:
- Porto: Tryp Porto Expo / Eurostars Heroísmo or similar
- Lisbon: Lutecia or similar
- Fatima: Aurea Fátima, Estrela de Fátima, Regina or similar
- Cancellation policy:
- 5% penalty if the cancellation occurs between 15 and 10 days before the departure of the circuit.
- 15% penalty if the cancellation occurs between 9 and 3 days before the departure of the circuit.
- 25% penalty if cancellation takes place in the 48 hours before the departure of the circuit.
- 100% penalty if cancellation takes place less than 48 hours before the departure of the circuit or in case of No-Show.
- Lisbon local city tax not included, to be paid directly to the hotel.
- Porto local city tax not included, to be paid directly to the hotel.
- Print your voucher and check in between 8.00 am and 8.15 am at Plaza de Oriente coach parking level -2.
- Please contact us at least 24 hours in advance to reconfirm your tour and pick up time:
- Monday to Friday from 09.00 am to 6.00 pm at 0034 91 758 06 42
- Saturday & Sunday from 08.00 am to 6.00 pm at 00 34 91 559 96 05
- by email at email@example.com
1st Day (Tue.) MADRID – AVILA – SALAMANCA - PORTO