Choose between 1h, 1h 30 min or 2h 30 min
Essential Madrid (60 minutes tour):Meet your guide at our office in Calle Escalinata number 10 (Plaza de la Opera). The first stops will be at Plaza de Santiago and Plaza de Ramales, from where you will slide towards Plaza de Oriente. See the impressive Royal Palace and the beautiful Almudena Cathedral. Glide down Mayor Street and learn about the city history in this itinerary that will take you to the main squares in town. Admire the gastronomic temple the Mercado de San Miguel is and reach the Plaza Mayor. Continue to Puerta del Sol and see the emblematic Spanish “Km0” and the statue of the Oso and the Madrone, symbol of the city. The itinerary finishes at the same departure point.
Madrid Downtown (90 minutes tour) – Best Seller: Discover Madrid in depth with this tour. Leave our office in Calle Escalinata number 10 and head towards the Royal Palace and the Almudena Cathedral. Continue to Casa de Campo, the largest urban park in Spain and see its lake and historic Huerta de la Partida. Glide along the Manzanares River and its three historic bridges. Come back downtown through Atens Park and Cuesta de la Vega and enter the historic part of town. See emblematic areas such as Calle Mayor, Plaza de la Villa, the Mercado de San Miguel and Puerta del Sol. The tour finishes at the same departure point.
Madrid with a tapa (150 minutes tour): Leave our office in Calle Escalinata number 10 and head to the majestic Royal Palace. Visit Casa de Campo, the largest urban park in Spain through Cuesta de la Vega. Slide along the Manzanares River and see its ancient bridges. Continue to reach the prestigious Pasarela de Arganzuela and the artificial beaches Madrid has.
Come back into the city center and enter the historic part of town. See emblematic areas such as Calle Mayor, Plaza de la Villa, the Mercado de San Miguel and Puerta del Sol. There, you will be able to admire the well-known city symbol, the Bear and the Madrone. This route finishes with a paella tapa at a restaurant located 1 minute walking distance from the departure point.
Madrid Segway Tour
Explore Madrid's most emblematic monuments on a Segway tour. After a brief training by an experienced guide, you're off to slide through the city highlights. Select from an Essential Madrid (60 minutes), Downtown Madrid (90 minutes) or a Madrid with a tapa (150 minutes) tour. Three itineraries full of history and lots of fun!
- Gran Vía is Madrid’s most known street. Is also known as the Madrid’s Broadway for being the theatres and musicals avenue of the city.
- In Plaza de España the magnificent sculpture of Don Quijote and Sancho Panza waits for Madrid visitors. The writer Miguel de Cervantes dominates the fountain in the square’s centre.
- Mercado de San Miguel is Madrid’s culinary place where to taste the best tapas of the city. This market still keeps its original iron structure from the beginning of the 20th century.
- Bilingual local guide.
- Segway helmet bag to keep your belongings.
- An oilskin on rainy days.
- A tapa (only with the option of Madrid with a tapa).
- Entrances Fees
- Food and Drinks, Unless Specified
- Optional Gratuities
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-up
- This tour is bilingual and will be in the selected language and a second language.
- Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance.
- Comfortable clothing and shoes are recommended for this tour.
- Warm clothes are recommended in the winter in case of rain.
- Rain ponchos are available if needed.
- Helmets and child seats are available on request for free.
- It’s kindly requested to provide the customer telephone contact, with area & country code for any eventuality or additional information related to the service.
- In order to cancel the booking with no penalties you must contact us at least 24 hours in advance.
- Safety mandatory conditions:
- You must wear a helmet at all times (provided by us).
- The activity is forbidden to people who just underwent surgery, who have any gypsums or sprains.
- No flip flops permitted.
- Minimum height to use a Segway: 135 cm / 4,4”
- Minimum age: 9 years old. Children between 9 and 17 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Recommended weight: between 35 and 125 kg.
- This tour from Madrid city center. Please refer to your documentation for more information.
- The voucher MUST be printed
Choose between 1h, 1h 30 min or 2h 30 min