We have four different routes:
Residential area located on the mountain in the southern part of Peñíscola. We will see magnificent panoramic views of the castle from the hillside and, when coming down the other side of the mountain, we will enjoy the views of part of the South coast, with its cliffs and coves, and also panoramic views of the Sierra de Irta Natural Park, the San Antonio Hermitage and the Torre Irta.
On this route we will visit the highest residential area in Peñíscola, from where we will enjoy fantastic panoramic views of the coastline, the town of Peñíscola and the Papa Luna Castle. We will see some of the most beautiful villas in Peñíscola during the trip.
TOWN OF PEÑÍSCOLA
Leaving from the North coast and always following the promenade, we will get to know other residential areas, such as Peñismar and Peñismar II. We will return along the coast and we will visit the southern part of town, passing next to the fishing port and the South beach. We will finally go down Peñíscola’s main street and back to the main stop.
Interesting facts about this route: There are four stops on this tour, one in the promenade’s parking lot, just after passing the local police’s headquarters, and another one opposite the Hotel Acualandia. Visitors can board the train on both stops.
Leaving from the main stop, we will go along the river until we reach the southern part of Peñíscola. From here, we will follow the coast along the wildest part of town, bordering coves and cliffs until we reach the Sierra de Irta Natural Park. We will turn around and we will stop next to a beautiful cove, where you can get off the train for 5 minutes and take very nice pictures with the castle in the background. We will board the train once again and return to the main stop.
Peñiscola City Tour Hop On-Hop Off Train
Discover Peñiscola at your own pace on our hop-on hop-off train tour. Hop aboard and enjoy this wonderful city
- Set your own pace on a hop-on and hop-off sightseeing tour of Peñiscola.
- Take four routes with the same ticket.
- Learn more about Peñiscola with audio commentary in 7 differents languages.
- Audio guide in 7 different languages.
- Map and guide of the routes and their stops.
- Choose between 2 trips or hop on hop off 2 or 3 days pass.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off.
- Food and drinks, unless specified.
- Duration of the whole tour is approx 45 min.
- Audioguide languages available are: Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Russian.
- No animals allowed on board, except for guide dogs.
- Seats cannot be booked on the train. Please board in the order in which you queue.
- You can begin the tour at Avinguda Papaluna 4, Peñiscola (in front of Hotel Delfines). Please print your voucher
- Departure times are
- from October to April: 10.00 am to 1.30 pm and 3.30 pm to 7.00 pm
- from May to 14th June and Easter week: 10.00 am to 1.30 pm and 3.30 pm to 9.00 pm
- from 15th June to September: 10.00 am to 1.35 pm and 5.00 pm to 0.00 am
- Julià Travel Gray Line Spain contact: 0034 91 559 9605 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 24 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show
We have four different routes: