Plaza de la Encarnación
1st stop: Plaza del Salvador.
2nd stop: Plaza de San Francisco.
3rd stop: Catedral – Puerta del Perdón.
4th stop: Catedral - Giralda.
5th stop: Real Alcázar - Archivo de Indias.
6th stop: Guadalquivir – Torre del Oro.
Route Past View Seville
Visit Seville in the past through smart glasses and a touch pad. You can see, thanks to the augmented reality technology, what spaces were like in other times. You’ll have a totally immersive and interactive experience. Also, in this visit you will never be alone, since a guide will remain there to solve any doubt or unforeseen
- Discover Seville with the Past View device, composed of Smart glasses and a touchpad, through virtual reconstructions.
- Travel through the time with panoramic views from the past and compare them with the present view.
- Past View Device
- Past View’s official assistant
- Other services not specified.
- Entrance fees
- Lunch, beverages or other services not specified.
- Children from 0 to 4 years old are free with no Past View device included.
- This tour starts at Metropol Parasol Plaza de la Encarnación, floor -1. Past View’s desk and ends at Torre del Oro.
- Print your voucher and give it to your guide when staring the tour.
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
- Julià Travel Gray Line Spain contact: 0034 91 559 9605 / [email protected]
- Cancellation policy: 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 72h prior departure or no-show