DISCOVER SIX WORLDS IN A SINGLE DESTINATION
Six completely different worlds of adventure await you in PortAventura Park, where everything is designed with stunning theme details to enhance your experience. Mediterrània, Polynesia, SésamoAventura, China, México and Far West… Whatever you like to do, you'll find something to suit your interests.
PortAventura Park hosts 40 rides for you to test your courage and feel an adrenaline rush. You will discover one-of-a-kind rides in Europe with records for height, speed and size. Climb on board for the ride of your life!
You will encounter intense, dizzying and exciting attractions such as Dragon Khan, Furius Baco and Shambhala, Europe’s highest roller coaster.
And when you want to turn it down a notch, there are other rides that are just as thrilling and surprising. Or cool off in water attractions like Angkor or Tutuki Splash. You'll find plenty of attractions suitable for younger visitors: the Tomahawk roller-coaster in Far West, the exciting Coco Piloto plane ride, the Imperial China play area ... and lots more fun for the whole family.
You don't have to speed around on white-knuckle rides to have fun. We invite you to enjoy a different kind of entertainment: the magic of show business with up to 40 daily performances!
Let yourself be seduced by our exotic offers that await you. Discover dances from distant lands, tribal rhythms, shows by the light of bonfires and more.
Step inside the Gran Teatro Imperial and discover a world of magic and music where anything is possible: acrobats, dance routines and melodies … on with the show!
And don’t miss talking parrots in Aves del Paraíso, thousands of soap bubbles in Bubblebou, surprise meetings with friends from Sesame Street, a magical and colorful parade to close the park each day ... Young children will love the wonderful attractions created especially for them.
IMPORTANT: Transfers to PortAventura Park are not included. The ticket will be given at Julia Travel Office, 5th Balmes St, Barcelona. The ticket is valid for one day, you can use it in any of the open days of the season (see timetable below) and is not refundable.
Ticket PortAventura Park
On this full day excursion to PortAventura from Barcelona you will enjoy an incredible experience! Discover six fascinating perfectly set worlds: Mediterranean, Polynesia, SésamoAventura, China, Mexico and Far West. In each of them you will have the best rides for the whole family, including Shambhala, the highest roller coaster in Europe. Also enjoy the water rides to cool off on a summer day, and many other options that guarantee fun in this park
- Theme zones to get to know and get into exotic places like China, Polynesia, Far West, Mediterrània, México and SésamoAventura.
- Shambhala! is the highest roller-coaster in Europe and also has the longest fall in the continent.
- The eight loops of Dragon Khan captivate all vertigo and roller-coaster lovers.
- Furius Baco is pure speed in a horizontal catapult from 0 to 135 km/h in just three seconds.
- Up to 40 shows are performed a day in PortAventura: cancan, tribal dances, acrobatics and more.
- Ticket PortAventura Park, 1 Day Pass.
- Transfers to PortAventura Park.
- Lunch or other services not specified above.
- The tickets must be collected from the booking date in advance. Any ticket will be provided before the booking date stated on the voucher.
- Transfers to PortAventura Park are not included. You need to collect your tickets at Julia Travel Office, 5th Balmes St, Barcelona. The ticket is valid for one day, you can use it in any of the open days of the season (see timetable below) and it is not refundable. PortAventura Park is located 100km away from Barcelona City Center.
- PortAventura World reserves the right to organise, schedule, restrict and close public access to PortAventura Park and/or PortAventura Caribe Aquatic Park and/or Ferrari Land and their different areas and services.
- Some facilities may not operate and may be suspended or closed if necessary due to technical, weather, safety or operating conditions. In view of these conditions, it may also be necessary to close PortAventura Park and/or PortAventura Caribe Aquatic Park and/or Ferrari Land.The above does not entitle Visitors to a refund on admission or change of date.
- You must exchange your voucher & collect the entrance tickets from: Julià Travel Gray Line Office at Carrer de Balmes nº5, Barcelona before going to the PortAventura Park.
- You must provide an identity document (ID Card, Passport or driving license) when exchanging your voucher for the entrance tickets at Julià Travel Gray Line.
- Julià Travel Gray Line spain contact. 0034 93 317 64 54 / [email protected]
- Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 24 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show
DISCOVER SIX WORLDS IN A SINGLE DESTINATION