Check in at our office and join us on the first part of the tour, a one hour walking tour through the streets of the historic city center of Madrid. Discover emblematic places you cannot miss! Stroll around Plaza de la Villa, the famous Plaza Mayor, Puerta del Sol and Plaza de Oriente. Then board one of our air-conditioned buses for a ride through the city. Remember to bring your camera or Smartphone!
Leave Plaza de Oriente and head to the magnificent Puerta de Toledo. Did you know its construction dates back from the Napoleonic era? See the oldest bridge in Madrid and drive next to the Manzanares River, from where you will have great views of the Royal Palace and the Almudena Cathedral. Pass by Mayor Street, Puerta del Sol square and the Las Cortes quarter on your way to the Paseo del Prado. Admire the architecture of the Old Madrid arriving into the Las Letras Quarter.
Drive by Cibeles Fountain, where Real Madrid fans celebrate the team victories. Do not miss Puerta de Alcalá, the most famous of the five ancient gates into the city. The last sights you will see on the tour are the Santiago Bernabéu stadium through Paseo de la Castellana street and Colon square.
- One hour guided walking tour.
- Tour operated in both Spanish and English.
- Transportation on an air conditioned coach.
- Local official guide.
- Radio guide system
- Lunch, beverages or other services not specified above.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Wheelchair accessible (only folding chairs). You must be acompanied by someone who can assist you thoroughly.
- Please note this activity includes walking tours. Wear appropriate attire.
- Julià Travel reserves the right to modify or cancel the tour itinerary due to events celebrated in the city or force majeure operational reasons without prior notice.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers per guide.
You also may be interested in...
Booking now from 29€