1st Day (Sun.) BARCELONA – MADRID
Departure from JULIA TRAVEL bus terminal (Calle Balmes 5, 300 meters far from Plaza Catalunya) at 08:30 a.m. Drive southwest along an industrial and agricultural area with certain relevance within Europe. Arrive to Zaragoza, capital city of Aragón, within the banks of Ebro River the most copious within the Iberian Peninsula. Zaragoza, known as Cesar Augusta during the Roman period had an important role in Spanish history. Some free time to see the impressive Baroque architecture of the Basilic-Temple of Our Lady Pilar. Continue to Madrid. Accommodation at the hotel.
2nd Day (Mon.) MADRID – CORDOBA – SEVILLE
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to JULIÁ TRAVEL bus terminal, located in the underground parking of the Plaza de Oriente. 08:30 a.m. departure southward along the land of Don Quixote, “The man from La Mancha”, along the way observes vast vineyards and stop in Puerto Lapice. Cross through the natural border of “Despeñaperros” and get into Andalusia, a region for itself that shows an enormous heritage from a splendorous past. Reach Cordoba. Impressive tour of its Mosque and other sites that will ease our mind and spirit strolling through its narrow winding streets of the Jewish Quarter. In the afternoon, after a short two hours ride reach Seville. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel.
3rd Day (Tue.) SEVILLE
Breakfast at the hotel. Morning panoramic city tour visiting: the exterior of the Cathedral (the second largest in the Catholic world after St. Peters in Rome), Santa Cruz quarter (a natural scenario of “Carmen” as well as a precisely where the myth of “Don Juan” developed), Maria Luisa Park and Plaza de España. Afternoon at leisure for you to discover exclusive views
specific flavors of this active full of light city. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel. Optional Flamenco tour.
4th Day (Wed.) SEVILLE – GRANADA
After breakfast at the hotel drive east through the Caliphate road to the heart of ANDALUSIA observing an endless number of olive trees on the way to Granada and its incredible and amazing monumental environment, last stronghold of the Moorish Kingdoms up to 1492. Visit the world famous Alhambra complex and Generalife Gardens that have inspired several authors with its sound and sights, such as the “Tales of the Alhambra” by W. Irving. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel. Optional Gipsy Flamenco show at Sacromonte quarter.
5th Day (Thu.) GRANADA – TOLEDO – MADRID
Breakfast at the hotel. Drive northward where it emerges, toward the sky of Castilla and surrounded by the Tagus River, the impressive Imperial city of Toledo –World Heritage City- where the three cultures Christians, Moorish and Jewish, have lived together. Resume of the Spanish art, history and spirituality the whole town is a National Monument. Short guided tour of this historical old town through its narrow streets. Then proceed with a visit to a famous “Damasquinado” (gold and silver inlaying in iron) factory. Continue to Madrid. END OF OUR SERVICES.
Andalucia and Toledo by Bus from Barcelona
Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Toledo proudly show their artistic legacy. Arabs and Jews left their mark on these magnificent cities
- The Mosque of Cordoba was built during the Muslim empire and was reconverted into a Catholic cathedral. It is the third biggest mosque in the world and stands out for its hundreds of decorated arches and columns that hold its roof.
- La Giralda joins the Arab and Christian culture in its tower of 97’5 metres high. To go up to its top allows enjoying astonishing panoramic views of Sevilla.
- La Alhambra is contemporary history of Granada’s arab past. Its buildings, towers, palaces, patios and gardens make La Alhambra one of the most visited monuments in Spain.
- Guided visits in Cordoba, Seville, Granada (Alhambra & Generalife Gardens) and Toledo.
- Tour escort during the route.
- Transport by luxury coach with air conditioning.
- Accommodation in selected class.
- Daily breakfast and 3 dinners.
- Travel insurance.
- Any other service not specified.
Accommodation classes are as follows:
- Superior T class:
- Madrid: Mayorazgo / Florida Norte or similar.
- Seville: Catalonia Santa Justa / Catalonia Giralda or similar.
- Granada: Los Angeles or similar.
- Superior Plus A class:
- Madrid: Courtyard Marriott Madrid Princesa / Catalonia Gran Vía or similar.
- Seville: Meliá Lebreros or similar.
- Granada: Meliá Granada or similar.
- During the journey Barcelona to Madrid and during the stay in Madrid, Tour escort service will not be available.
- Print your voucher and check in at Julià Travel Gray Line Spain office between 8.00 am and 8.15 am at Balmes street nº5, Barcelona.
- Please contact us at least 24 hours in advance to reconfirm your tour and pick up time:
- Monday to Friday from 09.00 am to 6.00 pm at 0034 91 758 06 42
- Saturday & Sunday from 08.00 am to 6.00 pm at 00 34 91 559 96 05
- by email at email@example.com
- Cancellation policy:
1st Day (Sun.) BARCELONA – MADRID