Six completely different worlds of adventure await you in PortAventura Park: Mediterrània, Polynesia, SésamoAventura, China, México and Far West. The six worlds are themed with the most sinister and darkest creatures ... even all our characters have dressed up to celebrate the most fun Halloween. Whatever you like to do, you'll find something to suit your interests. PortAventura Park hosts 40 rides for you to test your courage and feel an adrenaline rush. You will discover one-of-a-kind rides in Europe with records for height, speed and size. You will encounter intense, dizzying and exciting attractions such as Dragon Khan, Furius Baco and Shambhala, Europe’s highest roller coaster. You'll find plenty of attractions suitable for younger visitors... and lots more fun for the whole family. Don't miss how PortAventura Park dresses up for Halloween and transforms the theme park into a dark and gloomy place where everyone will have fun. In addition we invite you to enjoy a different kind of entertainment: the magic of show business with up to 40 daily performances! You’ll have a frightfully good time this Halloween at PortAventura Park!
PortAventura Park from Barcelona Full Day Trip
On this full day excursion to PortAventura from Barcelona you will enjoy an incredible experience! Discover six fascinating perfectly set worlds: Mediterranean, Polynesia, SésamoAventura, China, Mexico and Far West. In each of them you will have the best rides for the whole family, including Shambhala, the highest roller coaster in Europe. Also enjoy the water rides to cool off on a summer day, and many other options that guarantee fun in this park
- Six different exotic themed areas: China, Polynesia, Far West, Mediterrània, México and the family friendly Sésamo Aventura.
- Shambhala! is the highest roller-coaster in Europe and also has the longest fall in the continent.
- The eight loops of Dragon Khan captivate all vertigo and roller-coaster lovers.
- Furius Baco is pure speed in a horizontal catapult from 0 to 135 km/h in just three seconds.
- Up to 40 shows are performed a day in PortAventura Park: cancan, tribal dances, acrobatics and more.
- Round trip with air conditioned motor coach from Barcelona city center.
- Entrance to PortAventura Park.
- Lunch or other services not specified above
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- There is approximately 1h 30min from Barcelona to PortAventura World. The duration of the tour includes the round trip to the destination.
- Timetable: Departure from Barcelona at 09.30 AM – Arrival to PortAventura Park at 11 AM./ Return back from PortAventura Park at 9 PM – Arrival to Barcelona at 10.30 PM.
- In order to cancel the booking with no penalties you must contact us at least 24 hours in advance.
- This tour starts from Julià Travel Gray Line Spain in Barcelona city center. Please refer to your documentation for more information.
- It will not be necessary to print the voucher