1st Day (Sun). MADRID – CACERES – CORDOBA
Departure from JULIÀ TRAVEL bus terminal, located in the underground parking of the Plaza de Oriente at 08:30 a.m. Drive westwards on a modern highway towards Extremadura, homeland of many discoverers of the new world. Arrive Caceres, capital of the province, declared World Heritage City. Time at leisure to walk through the old town with its ancient walls and well known medieval quarter. Afterwards, continue on towards Cordoba, once the capital of the Caliphate. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel.
2nd Day (Mon). CORDOBA – SEVILLE
Breakfast at the hotel. City tour including its impressive “Mosque”, today a Cathedral, and other sites that will ease our mind and spirit strolling through its narrow winding streets of the Jewish Quarter. Continue on towards Seville. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel.
3rd Day (Tue). SEVILLE
Breakfast at the hotel. Morning Monumental and Panoramic city tour – the Cathedral (from outside), the second largest in the Catholic world after St. Peters in Rome. The Santa Cruz Quarter, a natural scenario of “Carmen” as well as a precisely where the myth of “Don Juan” developed. The Maria Luisa Park and Spain square. - Afternoon at leisure for you to discover exclusive views, specific flavors of this active full of light city. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel. Optional Flamenco Tour.
4th Day (Wed). SEVILLE – RONDA – COSTA DEL SOL
After breakfast at the hotel drive south passing typical villages. Reach Ronda; time at leisure to admire this town of Celtic origin and the marvelous view of the valley and mountain range. Continue on to the Costa del Sol, one of the most modern and important international tourist areas. END OF OUR SERVICES.
Caceres, Andalusia and Costa del Sol from Madrid
Caceres, Cordoba and Seville are World Heritage Sites with a millenary history. The Costa del Sol boasts of its beaches and sunny days
- The Roman Bridge reminds of the passing of this empire in Cordoba. Over the Guadalquivir River, the bridge has the Calahorra’s fortified tower and Gate of the Bridge on its ends.
- The Cathedral of Seville is the biggest Gothic cathedral in the world. Is a sign of its Gothic, Renaissance, Baroque and Neogothic past in the city’s architecture and culture.
- The New Bridge joins the old part with the modern part of Ronda overcoming the Tagus River and spanning the 120 meters deep chasm. This bridge presents a middle-point central arch.
- Guided visits in Cordoba and Seville.
- Tour escort during the tour.
- Transport by luxury coach with air-conditioning.
- Three nights accommodation in selected class.
- Daily breakfast and three dinners.
- Travel insurance.
- Any other services not specified.
Due to the insurance included on this tour, all bookings must include for each passenger, without exception, the following data at the moment of reservation: Name / Surname / Passport / ID / Nationality / Age / Sex. Reservations cannot be formalized without providing all the required information.
- This tour can be operated in English and Spanish
- Accommodation in Superior T class are as detailed below:
- Cordoba: Tryp Cordoba or similar
- Seville: Catalonia Santa Justa / Catalonia Giralda or similar
- Accommodation in Superior Plus A Class are as detailed below:
- Cordoba: Hesperia Cordoba or similar
- Seville: Silken Al-Andalus Palace or similar
- Cancellation policy:
- 5% penalty if the cancellation occurs between 10 and 15 days before the departure of the circuit.
- 15% penalty if the cancellation occurs between 9 and 3 days before the departure of the circuit.
- 25% penalty if cancellation takes place in the 48 hours before the departure of the circuit.
- 100% penalty if cancellation takes place less than 48 hours before the departure of the circuit or in case of No-Show
- Print your voucher and check in between 8.00 am and 8.15 am at Plaza de Oriente coach parking level -2.
- Please contact us at least 24 hours in advance to reconfirm your tour and pickup time:
- Monday to Friday from 9 am to 6 pm at 0034 91 758 06 42
- Saturday & Sunday from 8 am to 6 pm at 00 34 91 559 96 05
1st Day (Sun). MADRID – CACERES – CORDOBA